PDA

View Full Version : Transgender man thought he was out of shape, but discovered he was pregnant

gunnut
15 Dec 15,, 02:13
Transgender man thought he was out of shape, but discovered he was pregnant

Alexander Sehmer

11/13/2015

A transgender man who had been taking testosterone jabs for years thought he was out of shape and needed to work out more, but it turned out he was pregnant.

Kayden Coleman, 29, who lives in Florida, had lived as a man for nearly a decade and was waiting for a double mastectomy when he notice he was putting on weight.

Now married to husband Elijah, he had been taking hormones for five years and never expected he would get pregnant.

But ahead of the mastectomy operation he had had to stop taking the injections.

A trip to the doctors confirmed Mr Coleman was 21 weeks pregnant, and the couple began to prepare for the surprise new addition.

He gave birth to baby daughter Azaelia, now 22 months old.

Mr Coleman's pregnancy appears to have gone largely unnoticed outside their family.

"This woman in a shop said to me, 'Honey, you look like you're pregnant'. I just laughed and said, 'I am pregnant!' She didnít believe me," he was reported by The Mirror as saying.

In the hospital he said he was well treated by the medical staff but eventually became fed up with medical students coming in to see him.

"It got to the point where I had to put my foot down and demand a C-section," he said.

Speaking about his daughter, Mr Coleman said: "I couldnít imagine, and donít want to imagine, life without her. She is amazing."

http://www.msn.com/en-us/health/medical/transgender-man-thought-he-was-out-of-shape-but-discovered-he-was-pregnant/ar-BBmXX2Y

My head is hurting here....

This "woman" who likes men wanted to be more like a man, but retaining her woman parts to have sex with men like a woman.

That part is not too confusing.

The confusing part is this:

A man whom I suppose is a homosexual wants to have sex with a "man" who looks like a man but retains female sexual organ...

Is he really a homosexual? If he is, how can he be attracted to a woman's sex organ? If he is not, how can he find the woman's sex organ "pleasurable" while the attached body looks like a man?

Someone please help me make sense of this confusion.

Officer of Engineers
15 Dec 15,, 02:26
What doesn't make sense is why do you want to make sense of this?

Red Team
15 Dec 15,, 02:42
In my experience, transgender is different from transsexual in the way that transgender people do not identify with their assigned gender role, but do not necessarily want to change their biological sex, which is what a transsexual is.

YellowFever
15 Dec 15,, 05:17

If this world wasn't so politically correct the correct headline would have read:

A woman who thought she was a man because she took some pills discovers she's pregnant

YellowFever
15 Dec 15,, 05:19

Because he just returned fron Europe and the experience changed him.

He is no longer the Gunnut we knew.

gunnut
15 Dec 15,, 10:37

I like to make sense of this crazy world we live in.

gunnut
15 Dec 15,, 10:46
Because he just returned fron Europe and the experience changed him.

He is no longer the Gunnut we knew.

http://img.pandawhale.com/49659-George-takei-oh-my-gif-stCy.gif

lemontree
15 Dec 15,, 14:41
So basically a women who wants to be a man, but lives with a man, is pregnant. So why was she confused...:D

chanjyj
15 Dec 15,, 14:54
I am more worried about the kid than anything else - what impact do the testosterone jabs have on him/her?

Mihais
15 Dec 15,, 15:58

If this world wasn't so politically correct the correct headline would have read:

A woman who thought she was a man because she took some pills discovers she's pregnant

I just love you. :D

YellowFever
15 Dec 15,, 19:43
I just love you. :D

DonBelt
16 Dec 15,, 03:18
I am more worried about the kid than anything else - what impact do the testosterone jabs have on him/her?

tantalus
16 Dec 15,, 19:08

classic

Doktor
16 Dec 15,, 22:22
Takei hijacked this thread...

tuna
17 Dec 15,, 00:59
Wtf did I just read? Never mind, I don't care.

BTW, that second baby pic donbelt posted looks like he's got....

Wait for it....

Jediabetes.

Obi-won more day till the force Awakens.