Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's Astralis' B'day today!

Happy Birthday Sir!!!
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Happy Day, Eric.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Comment

Happy Birthday. October's a busy month!

Comment

Happy birthday Eric!
        In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Happy, happy...

We are illuminated from all those candles.
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Enjoy!
            Trust me?
            I'm an economist!

Comment

Happy A-day Asty!

Comment

Happy birthday.
                sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

There seems to be a lot of January conceptions going on around WAB. Tankie, you don't take your annual holidays in January do you?
                  If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Monash,

I refuse to call tankie Daddy, if that is what you are hinting...:-)
                    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Asti,

How it feels to have same b-day with Maggie Thatcher?
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by astralis View Post
                        Monash,

Whose Your Da---ddy!!! CLAP*CLAP* CLAPCLAPCLAP!
                        “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                        Mark Twain

Comment

Asty,

You're a good man to shepard this flock. Glad you're the head hoss. Enjoy your birthday and relish that extra wisdom which comes with time.(;-)
                          "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                          "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

Monash,

You could do worse just sayin'

Happy Birthday...

Comment

Monash,

No probs, and I hope you had a happy birthday. I was just thinking however that there seems to be a decline in activity on WAB of late so maybe it's time to start a 'WAB breeding program' as a way of bringing the numbers up. A long term proposition I know but we need to do something!

(I suggest a poll on who should cross pollinate with whom to reinvigorate WAB - for instance where's Yellow when you need him?) :)
                              If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Working...
                              X