Parihaka
05 Aug 15,, 10:01
I promise I'll be nice

Doktor
05 Aug 15,, 11:29
How do I put a smiley?

Parihaka
05 Aug 15,, 12:19
Just as soon as admin settings are restored :-)

NoOneKnows
05 Aug 15,, 12:48
Why are my posts stuck in moderation?

TopHatter
05 Aug 15,, 16:21

Because you're a newcomer ;-) Patience is a virtue.

NoOneKnows
05 Aug 15,, 17:21
Because you're a newcomer ;-) Patience is a virtue.
As is transparency :p . When can I start posting in the SA section?

popillol
05 Aug 15,, 18:18
LOL!!!

@NoOneKnows Do you know anything about Blademaster? :P

@TopHatter Was Blademaster permanently banned? And was Blademaster behind the phishing attacks? :P :D

NoOneKnows
05 Aug 15,, 18:35
LOL!!!

@NoOneKnows Do you know anything about Blademaster? :P

@TopHatter Was Blademaster permanently banned? And was Blademaster behind the phishing attacks? :P :D
Dude I already told you I am not him. I'm 10 posts old and all my posts were in one thread talking to one guy. How can anyone derive any resemblance between two anonymous internet users from that.

TopHatter
05 Aug 15,, 18:38

No, Anybody who is banned, permanently or otherwise, will show that status in their profile or profile summary to the left of their posts .

No, and it was not a WAB-targeted event.

Doktor
05 Aug 15,, 19:01
As is transparency :p . When can I start posting in the SA section?

SA?

As per your question, it's answered by our missing admin Tarek somewhere in the Forum Guidelines. 10-15 posts. It's against spammers.

Blade was banned? Really? Dang, I missed it.

NoOneKnows
05 Aug 15,, 19:44
SA?

As per your question, it's answered by our missing admin Tarek somewhere in the Forum Guidelines. 10-15 posts. It's against spammers.

CSA. Noob mistake.

Hmmmm......... now to increase my post count........ ;l

Doktor
05 Aug 15,, 19:56
CSA. Noob mistake.

Hmmmm......... now to increase my post count........ ;l

CSA? C'mon don't be lazy.

BTW, here we prefer to know a bit about each other, it's a rule. We don't want your SS or CC#, just a few words about yourself .

(Answering me and posting in the intro will make 2 posts. You're welcome)

TopHatter
05 Aug 15,, 20:34
What? No, BM was not banned.

You can easily see if a member is banned or not:

Doktor
05 Aug 15,, 21:00
What? No, BM was not banned.

You can easily see if a member is banned or not:

Was, not is.

TopHatter
05 Aug 15,, 21:24
Was, not is.

Ah, got it.

YellowFever
05 Aug 15,, 21:40
I promise I'll be nice

What's the maximum number of pictures I can insert into one post?

I have been spending the last two months accumulating cool Celine Dion pics.

Seriously.

Parihaka
05 Aug 15,, 23:04

Seriously.
5 if the settings have remained the same, though there are issues I'm looking into

Officer of Engineers
06 Aug 15,, 02:40
How accurate can you give me Yellow's posting position?

Parihaka
06 Aug 15,, 02:42

Very accurately. How are your hunting dogs these days?

Officer of Engineers
06 Aug 15,, 02:53
A bitch in heat that I'm keeping in doors and an old fixed foggie who couldn't be bothered to snif her ass. Sounds like married life.

NoOneKnows
06 Aug 15,, 07:55
CSA? C'mon don't be lazy.

BTW, here we prefer to know a bit about each other, it's a rule. We don't want your SS or CC#, just a few words about yourself .

(Answering me and posting in the intro will make 2 posts. You're welcome)
Central and South Asia. I'll check in to the intro section depending upon how things go in one other place.

Doktor
06 Aug 15,, 08:39

Seriously.

A bitch in heat that I'm keeping in doors and an old fixed foggie who couldn't be bothered to snif her ass. Sounds like married life.

Who am I supposed to send the bill for the new keyboard from all the spilled coffee?

YellowFever
06 Aug 15,, 23:24
Go but one at ebay, you cheapskate!

The colonel and I are too poor to buy anyone a keyboard.

Btw, while at ebay, pick up one of these as well:

http://m.ebay.com/itm/Celine-Dion-Computer-Mouse-Pad-Loved-Me-Back-To-Life-Photos-NEW-RARE-ITEM-/131564351344?_trkparms=aid%253D222007%2526algo%253 DSIC.MBE%2526ao%253D1%2526asc%253D20150519202348%2 526meid%253D7cd250f68a134936a78767535e23f665%2526p id%253D100408%2526rk%253D1%2526rkt%253D12%2526sd%2 53D131529437696&_trksid=p2056116.c100408.m2460

Doktor
07 Aug 15,, 00:44
You are not a mod!

A proof there is a God.

YellowFever
07 Aug 15,, 02:17
You are not a mod!

A proof there is a God.

But the evil Kiwi is.

There goes your "proof there is a god" theory. :P

YellowFever
07 Aug 15,, 02:20
If that doesn't destroy your "proof there is a god" theory.....explain tankie to me.

Doktor
07 Aug 15,, 07:22
If that doesn't destroy your "proof there is a god" theory.....explain tankie to me.

Sunday. On both occassions.

NoOneKnows
07 Aug 15,, 11:01
Should this have its own thread?
Indian Air Force Sukhois Dominate UK Fighter Jets in Combat Exercises (http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/indian-air-forces-top-guns-score-wins-in-the-uk-1204336)
The author is Vishnu Som who is well connected and has covered previous exercises including the infamous RF 2008.

Doktor
07 Aug 15,, 11:19
Should this have its own thread?
Indian Air Force Sukhois Dominate UK Fighter Jets in Combat Exercises (http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/indian-air-forces-top-guns-score-wins-in-the-uk-1204336)
The author is Vishnu Som who is well connected and has covered previous exercises including the infamous RF 2008.

Yep. You can choose under aviation or the one where you said you'll post - CSA.

NoOneKnows
07 Aug 15,, 11:30
Yep. You can choose under aviation or the one where you said you'll post - CSA.
I am not allowed to post in Aviation (officially) and neither in CSA (unofficially since posts get stuck in quicksand i.e moderation, to never come out).

Doktor
07 Aug 15,, 12:37
I am not allowed to post in Aviation (officially) and neither in CSA (unofficially since posts get stuck in quicksand i.e moderation, to never come out).

Hmm...

Told ya to login in the intro section :)

Anyway, there are a lot of similar articles and they all go like, no they didn't, yes they did, and finally Chogy (where is he?) will post 15-30 lines post explaining how dog-fight is dead and that it's the systems that matter as a whole, to which our Ozzy mod will nod happily.

YellowFever
07 Aug 15,, 16:35
Which Ozzy mod would that be, DoK?

Gun Grape
07 Aug 15,, 19:57

Seriously.

I'm calling BS on that statement.

Because if it were true you would have shared them already.

Doktor
07 Aug 15,, 21:30
Which Ozzy mod would that be, DoK?

Garry.

YellowFever
07 Aug 15,, 21:51

See this is the problem Gunny, you might not be afraid of light birds or mad Kiwis with mod powers but I'm terrified of them.

Very accurately. How are your hunting dogs these days?

Monash
10 Aug 15,, 13:06

For Gods sake don't tempt the man. You might be prepared to call his bluff but what about the rest of us? We have to live with the mental images/consequences as well you know. Lets just have a little 'detente' here. Yellow doesn't 'push the button' and the rest of WAB doesn't have to pull their eyeballs out.

Doktor
10 Aug 15,, 13:35
For Gods sake don't tempt the man. You might be prepared to call his bluff but what about the rest of us? We have to live with the mental images/consequences as well you know. Lets just have a little 'detente' here. Yellow doesn't 'push the button' and the rest of WAB doesn't have to pull their eyeballs out.

In other words, don't feed the troll?

Monash
10 Aug 15,, 14:11
In other words, don't feed the troll?

I wouldn't call yellow a troll. Trolls are unpleasant and almost always can't back up their statements/boasts/arguments with facts. The thing is based on past experience I think Yellow might just have an un-posted stock of CD pictures. Why take the risk? Think of the consequences Dok. :eek:

Doktor
10 Aug 15,, 14:17
I wouldn't call yellow a troll. Trolls are unpleasant and almost always can't back up their statements/boasts/arguments with facts. The thing is based on past experience I think Yellow might just have an un-posted stock of CD pictures. Why take the risk? Think of the consequences Dok. :eek:

One would hope that a known physical location and a retired Canadian Officer with a hockey stick would be a descent deterrent, but we talk YW here.

(Yep, he aint troll, bad wording on my part)

YellowFever
11 Aug 15,, 02:13
Do you mind, fellas??

I'm trying to execute a master plan here where I can get Benny, Dale, S2, Gunny, Mihais, Pari, the Colonel and tankie all together in this thread to sing Koombaya while making fun of Jad and Top.

(Well, in tankie's case, slurring Koombaya)

And you guys are ruining it.

Gun Grape
11 Aug 15,, 04:42
I don't think he has any pictures.

Just saying

Monash
11 Aug 15,, 05:36
I don't think he has any pictures.

Just saying

OK here we go. :frown: You called Yellow on this .. so your responsible for the consequences (if any).

YellowFever
11 Aug 15,, 07:02
OK here we go. :frown: You called Yellow on this .. so your responsible for the consequences (if any).

OK, Mon..I mean if you really want to see one.. :P

Doktor
11 Aug 15,, 08:39

Parihaka
11 Aug 15,, 12:12
There will be consequences.

Monash
11 Aug 15,, 12:20
Colonel how could you! Now there will be a whole new generation of little CD's running around and and ...... trying to sing!

Doktor
11 Aug 15,, 12:56
Colonel how could you! Now there will be a whole new generation of little CD's running around and and ...... trying to sing!

Canadians are evil. Don't get fooled by their politeness.

CDs? You mean JB was just a prototype?

Officer of Engineers
11 Aug 15,, 14:38
There will be consequences.I need those co-ordinates YESTERDAY.
Colonel how could you! Now there will be a whole new generation of little CD's running around and and ...... trying to sing!Sorry, no Canadian Officer ever touched her. An American Officer, however, did found her ...

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=62245&highlight=Celine

TopHatter
11 Aug 15,, 16:23
CDs? You mean JB was just a prototype?

Cross Dressers

Stitch
11 Aug 15,, 17:19
OK, Mon..I mean if you really want to see one.. :P

Where's the GD "Like" button?!?!?!?!?!?!

Officer of Engineers
11 Aug 15,, 17:22
Where's the GD "Like" button?!?!?!?!?!?!You will never get a Christmas Card from me.

YellowFever
11 Aug 15,, 18:29
I need those co-ordinates

Colonel, I apologize for my inexcusable behavior.

It's just that Monash and DoK baited me into that and I was not strong enough to resist.

Also, I knew it would bring Stitch out of the woods as he is a closet Celine lover so it was a win/win situation.

My most sincere apologies, sir!

Officer of Engineers
11 Aug 15,, 19:55
It's just that Monash and DoK baited me into that and I was not strong enough to resist.Did you not think they want to see me shove a hockey stick up your corn hole? Blade in first?

My most sincere apologies, sir!Too late.

YellowFever
11 Aug 15,, 20:54
AW hell, if that's the case......��

https://thesmokingnun.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/takingchancesworldtour1.jpg

Gun Grape
12 Aug 15,, 02:32
I think I found where the Col got his hockey stick fetish

(Your welcome Yeller.)

Monash
12 Aug 15,, 05:07
That's it. Can someone, anyone please call in 'Fire Mission Battery' on Yellow's position or failing that WAB's servers?

Anything to end this before I have to undergo counselling - again!

YellowFever
12 Aug 15,, 05:41
I think I found where the Col got his hockey stick fetish

(Your welcome Yeller.)

BOO YAH!!!!!

Thanks, Gunny!

Oracle
12 Aug 15,, 06:18
What's the deal with Celine Dion and the Colonel?

tbm3fan
12 Aug 15,, 06:48

I have no idea, maybe unrequited love, but that last "BOO YAH!!!" had me rolling on the floor.

By the way did she just roll a strike...?

However, I fear I may have called in a strike on my position!

Stitch
12 Aug 15,, 07:42

Long story, and one for which I am inadequately equipped to explain; something to do with "French Canadians" and hockey sticks and single-malt whiskey, not necessarily in that order.

Pari might be able to explain . . .

Monash
12 Aug 15,, 09:11

If I had to hazard a guess I would say it's the way she clutches a hockey stick.

Monash
12 Aug 15,, 09:15
BOO YAH!!!!!

Thanks, Gunny!

And now I find myself strangely aroused .... so it's off to therapy again for me! Yellow you $%&#@!

Doktor
12 Aug 15,, 09:26
So many targets and only one stick.

YellowFever
12 Aug 15,, 16:05

No one knows.

All we know is that when someone posts a picture of the goddess, the Colonel immediately wants to grab his "Hockey stick" and puck the slapshot out of her. :O

Oracle
13 Aug 15,, 06:35
I was just curious. But now, I think I need a cover. :-)

Stitch
20 Aug 15,, 06:24
You will never get a Christmas Card from me.

You mean the one with CD dressed up like one of Santa's elves?

PositiveOne
04 Dec 15,, 15:18
Hello,
I'm new to the site and would like to know what I can do.
Can I create a 'New Thread'
Is there a 'New members' section
Thanks in advance.
Sami

Parihaka
04 Dec 15,, 15:25
Hi PositiveOne, there's an introduction thread here
http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=61571
and starting new threads is limited until you've made a few posts in existing threads, nothing personal, simply to prevent spammers from cluttering the place up.
Welcome to the forum.

Officer of Engineers
04 Dec 15,, 15:35
Why didn't someone had to post on this thread?

PositiveOne
04 Dec 15,, 15:37
Thanks for the link Parihaka...will browse now..

DonBelt
09 Oct 16,, 21:00
Hi- I've been trying to post some photos and for some reason they are not posting. I've posted photos in the past, the last one that posted was July 18 in the USS Salem to reopen thread. I've disabled my adblocker and NoScript for this site even though they've caused me no problems before. When I use the insert image and basic uploader it shows request sent to World Affairs Board, waiting for reply- then nothing. Anything I'm missing?

TopHatter
10 Oct 16,, 05:56
Anything I'm missing?

Don, I don't think it's anything that you're doing wrong. I'm going to send a message to Rochen and see if they can shed some light on the problem.

DonBelt
11 Oct 16,, 01:25
Thanks!

Gun Grape
11 Oct 16,, 03:26
Hi- I've been trying to post some photos and for some reason they are not posting. I've posted photos in the past, the last one that posted was July 18 in the USS Salem to reopen thread. I've disabled my adblocker and NoScript for this site even though they've caused me no problems before. When I use the insert image and basic uploader it shows request sent to World Affairs Board, waiting for reply- then nothing. Anything I'm missing?

let me try

No problem

Albany Rifles
11 Oct 16,, 19:07
^^^asshole....

But that's why we love you Gunny!

Gun Grape
13 Oct 16,, 02:33
Always happy to do my part!!!

statquo
19 Dec 16,, 21:35
hey I'm new, and I've used a lot of message boards before so I'm not new to this. But when I tried replying to a thread, my posts show up and then are just deleted or gone? Just wondering why? thanks.

TopHatter
19 Dec 16,, 22:27
hey I'm new, and I've used a lot of message boards before so I'm not new to this. But when I tried replying to a thread, my posts show up and then are just deleted or gone? Just wondering why? thanks.

It all depends on what you said. Crass, pointless or idiotic posts can and will be moderated at the Staff's discretion.

I recommend you do some reading before posting further:

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=2232

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=46580