Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Afraid to ask

But, where is tankie?

I know he was utter pissed and then vanished.

Is he OK?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

No idea unless he returns and tells us.
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I believe he has (or had) Facebook contact with at least 1 current member. I'm sure we would hear if anything was wrong. I think he just decided this wasn't the place for him anymore.
      sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

He is on my facebook friend list. He has not said anything unusual...

Comment

He got the miff because of this thread
          http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/fie...othschild.html
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I'm afraid to ask: who didn't pay the bill and had the account suspended?
            "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Tankie is good, I talk to him frequently. I still want to know where Chogy went.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                I'm afraid to ask: who didn't pay the bill and had the account suspended?
                LOL Well if we had a bill to pay in the first place, I could start pointing fingers
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Even now much of the data base doesn't seem to function properly.
                  "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by gunnut View Post
                    Even now much of the data base doesn't seem to function properly.
                    No, it's not. Plenty of repair work still to be done.

Comment

Originally posted by zraver View Post
                      Tankie is good, I talk to him frequently. I still want to know where Chogy went.
                      Say hi to Erik.

Me too.
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                        Say hi to Erik.

Me too.
                        Done

Comment

He says hi back.

Comment

Good to see the forum back up - I was having mild WAB withdrawal symptoms. If I may ask what exactly was the cause of the problem?
                            If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Monash View Post
                              Good to see the forum back up - I was having mild WAB withdrawal symptoms. If I may ask what exactly was the cause of the problem?
                              Hopefully this link will work http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/showthread.php?t=66031

If not, find the thread called "Post Reply Issue?"

Comment

Working...
                              X