PDA

View Full Version : rothschild

tankie
05 Jan 15,, 21:21
Thread closed , unless your admin . no right of reply , WAB , take care y,all .

Doktor
05 Jan 15,, 21:57
Tankie, let it go, mate.

TopHatter
05 Jan 15,, 22:06
Something wrong with your Private Message functionality?

You've been with the board since 2006...when have you ever seen a "right of public reply" after a thread is closed?

Mihais
05 Jan 15,, 22:15
Boris Berezovsky had ex-SAS bodyguards.Yet he somehow drowned in the bath.If there is a will,there is a way.So let some desperate chap that's dying in 3 months of some incurable desease,but also with some skill and a will to be famous to take out some of these so called illuminati,freemasons,Jesuits,bankers,etc... You blame somebody,just go and kill him.Let's see how the world turns out afterwards.

Until then,I'm frankly bored of these conspiracies.If it's not the Rotschilds,it's somebody else acting as pupeteer for ALL mankind.The Russians have mind control weapons.The Americans have the power to control weather.ISIS is an Israeli creation(though if were them I'd try to manipulate it a bit for my own interests).There is an inexhaustible source of energy in secret underground facilities under virtually all mountain ranges.Leftovers from the Tibetans,Dacians,Celts the Aryans etc...

It doesn't influences my life even Rotschild controls both NAzism ans Communism and he finances both sides to kill each other.Because it's not some secret figure doing its shit from the shadows that threatens what I love.It's some half literate drunk bastard that recites some ideological platitudes that's the danger.

To be honest,If I were to have so much power as controlling the mind etc...why keep it secret.I'd be a bloody demigod.Lo and behold,here comes Mihais,eyes like a comet and farting thunders.Lie in dirt,ya lowlifes.

TopHatter
05 Jan 15,, 22:22
Until then,I'm frankly bored of these conspiracies.If it's not the Rotschilds,it's somebody else acting as pupeteer for ALL mankind.

I read this elsewhere and it bears reprinting:

It's a part of the greater delusion in humanity that everything needs to be a story. There are a lot of people that can't accept that all life is essentially just a bunch of dicks trying to do the best they can, and sometimes losing themselves in the process. There's no global conspiracy you have to defeat, there's no antagonist or protagonist, there's no plot points or deus ex machinas, there's no beginning, middle, and end, there just is.

The thing is, people want to believe that's not true. They want a meaning in their lives, and they want to be the protagonist. So they'll find any excuse they can to get a "call to adventure", because without that, they can't complete the hero's journey. There needs to be an antagonist, some global, overtaking force that threatens everyone on the planet, so they can be the underdog and thwart it. We have a tendency to root for the scrappy underdog, so we're willing to put aside any "logic" or "reason" so that we can feel important and have a role.

Humanity forgets that it doesn't need to be important. We don't all need to have our own epic saga, and almost no one does. Even the "great men" of the past are highly dramatized as time goes on; they were all people just like us, but they're portrayed in history books as ineffably divine heroes, so we do ridiculous things in an effort to get our own drama. In reality, all you need to do is do well for yourself and others, be a good person, try your best to retire comfortably, and move on to whatever's next. There is no great purpose we need to fulfill and there's no legendary tale that we need to participate in; we just have to be our best and be happy.

In short, don't stress over what it all means or what your role is or how correct you are. Just get along as well as you can while you're here. It'll make you a lot happier.

Mihais
05 Jan 15,, 22:34
A wise man that one.The annoying part about the ''saga'' is the hero sits on his wide arse.At best he tells the story to his friends at a beer.Where they argue who's the baddest baddie.Call it dependency on action,but if yoy think something is wrong,DO something.BE a hero.

From this pov,the dumbest suicide bomber is a better human than conspirationists.He has an ideal,stupid from our pov and he's worth killing for that,but at least he does something.I dare say he's more human in the sense he's not a human shaped amoeba.Men are defined by actions as the guy you quote said.

That being said,I still strive to be as good as possible.Just in case when the Illuminati decide eliminate 90% of the population(or leave the planet due to a meteor coming to hit us).I'd like to be in the 10% :biggrin:

TopHatter
05 Jan 15,, 22:41
I think that, for a lot of people, it's important to them that there is some kind of control over the events in the world that affect them or could affect them.

The problem is, that "control" is an illusion. There actually isn't any "puppetmaster" pulling the strings as you said.

And that thought scares the shit out of people: The thought that life on this blue marble is merely careening along without some kind of steadying hand maneuvering things.

Whether that "hand" is good or evil doesn't necessarily matter...as long there's something instead of nothing.

"Nothing" is far more terrifying then even evil.

Parihaka
05 Jan 15,, 22:55

Perhaps you're unaware of the massively anti-semetic nature of that particular graphic. I certainly assumed you were, given your normal interest in conspiracy theories. This particular one however is all over the 'we hate jews' boards, hence my reaction. You know the ones. Jews-run-the-world-play-us-for-fools etc. If you doubt me, go ask Ben.

Mihais
05 Jan 15,, 22:56
Agree.And here,incidentally comes the good part(at least one of the several arguably good parts) of organized religion.At least it channels these people to do something good and useful inside the society.Because God is bigger than even the Freemasons.
So you can give a crap about them and focus on something else. :D

TopHatter
05 Jan 15,, 23:08
Perhaps you're unaware of the massively anti-semetic nature of that particular graphic. I certainly assumed you were, given your normal interest in conspiracy theories.
I assumed as much as well. I find it incomprehensible that he wasn't aware of that.

But I'm the bad guy for closing the thread without giving him his "right of reply".

Is it Opposite Day already?

tantalus
05 Jan 15,, 23:18
I read this elsewhere and it bears reprinting:

It's a part of the greater delusion in humanity that everything needs to be a story. There are a lot of people that can't accept that all life is essentially just a bunch of dicks trying to do the best they can, and sometimes losing themselves in the process. There's no global conspiracy you have to defeat, there's no antagonist or protagonist, there's no plot points or deus ex machinas, there's no beginning, middle, and end, there just is.

The thing is, people want to believe that's not true. They want a meaning in their lives, and they want to be the protagonist. So they'll find any excuse they can to get a "call to adventure", because without that, they can't complete the hero's journey. There needs to be an antagonist, some global, overtaking force that threatens everyone on the planet, so they can be the underdog and thwart it. We have a tendency to root for the scrappy underdog, so we're willing to put aside any "logic" or "reason" so that we can feel important and have a role.

Humanity forgets that it doesn't need to be important. We don't all need to have our own epic saga, and almost no one does. Even the "great men" of the past are highly dramatized as time goes on; they were all people just like us, but they're portrayed in history books as ineffably divine heroes, so we do ridiculous things in an effort to get our own drama. In reality, all you need to do is do well for yourself and others, be a good person, try your best to retire comfortably, and move on to whatever's next. There is no great purpose we need to fulfill and there's no legendary tale that we need to participate in; we just have to be our best and be happy.

In short, don't stress over what it all means or what your role is or how correct you are. Just get along as well as you can while you're here. It'll make you a lot happier.

That single underlined statement possesses a lot of value imo, although I am not sure delusion is the best word choice. I think most of us have a tendency to find too many answers from too many questions. I believe a significant portion of this tendency stems from an evolutionary mechanism rooted deep within our brains.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Agent_detection

It is believed that humans evolved agent detection as a survival strategy. In situations where one is unsure of the presence of an intelligent agent (such as an enemy or a predator), there is survival value in assuming its presence so that precautions can be taken. For example, if a human came across an indentation in the ground that might be a lion's footprint, it is advantageous to err on the side of caution and assume that the lion is present.[1]

Psychologists Kurt Gray and Daniel Wegner wrote:

“ The high cost of failing to detect agents and the low cost of wrongly detecting them has led researchers to suggest that people possess a Hyperactive Agent Detection Device, a cognitive module that readily ascribes events in the environment to the behavior of agents.[2]

If we make the assumption that we are all able, and do fall foul of this mechanism, we need to be constantly suspicious that it is playing a role in limiting rational analysis. It could be very subtle. In different times it played a useful role, in modern times, its just another problem we need to overcome on a daily basis.

Bigfella
06 Jan 15,, 08:59
I think that we are hardwired to look for patterns. To impose structure on that which is around us. It is one of the things that has allowed us to achieve as much as we have as a species. I think it also leads us to believe things exist & happen that do not. We either need to explain that which we cannot, or need to bring order to that which does not necessarily have a clear order. I think this not only explains the popularity of 'conspiracy' thinking in various guises over time, it also goes a long way to explaining varieties of mystical belief and why they are so powerful.

Doktor
06 Jan 15,, 11:56
I assumed as much as well. I find it incomprehensible that he wasn't aware of that.

But I'm the bad guy for closing the thread without giving him his "right of reply".

Is it Opposite Day already?

I assume tankie's reaction was wrt Buck's reply after the thread got closed.

TopHatter
06 Jan 15,, 16:03
I assume tankie's reaction was wrt Buck's reply after the thread got closed.
I assume so as well, but likely as not, Buck simply didn't notice the thread was closed and Staff accounts of course are able to post on Closed threads.

I should have noted that I was closing it in my final post, my fault.

But again, we've never had a "right of reply" when a thread is closed.

SteveDaPirate
06 Jan 15,, 17:02
Most conspiracy theories fall afoul of Hanlon's Razor.

"Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity."

Doktor
06 Jan 15,, 19:22
https://curiosity.com/video/conspiracy-theories-why-we-believe-dnews/?ref=sp#_=_