PDA

View Full Version : Welcome our newest Moderator, Lemontree!

TopHatter
04 Nov 14,, 01:41
As some of you may have noticed, we have impressed, or rather inducted a new Moderator into the WAB Staff, Lemontree!

We are pleased to welcome him in his new position and ask that the membership give him at least a 5-10 minute "honeymoon" before making him regret his acceptance ;)

Bigfella
04 Nov 14,, 01:44
My most sincere condolences. I don't know who the poor man has angered to warrant a punishment like this. The WAB gods can indeed be cruel. ;)

DarthSiddius
04 Nov 14,, 01:50
Good luck Capt.

Officer of Engineers
04 Nov 14,, 01:52
Good heavens! Are you mad, Captain? Why the hell did you ever said yes?

Bigfella
04 Nov 14,, 01:54

I'm assuming blackmail.

TopHatter
04 Nov 14,, 02:43
I'm assuming blackmail.

We made him an offer he couldn't refuse. It went something like this:

http://youtu.be/HCu9vOpwMp0?t=52s

Gun Grape
04 Nov 14,, 03:01
Wow, what a man will subject his self to for the keys to the Cheetos locker.

chakos
04 Nov 14,, 04:52
I, for one, welcome our new Indian overlord.

*grovels intensely*

tbm3fan
04 Nov 14,, 04:59
Congratulations, the vultures are circling...

S2
04 Nov 14,, 07:01
Captain,

Takes a special breed of man to shepherd this lot-unruly, nettlesome, likened to spasms of uncontrolled venom.

And that's just the Canadians:biggrin:.

Gets worse from there. But you knew that.

Good luck to you, Captain.

lemontree
04 Nov 14,, 07:42
Lol...quite a welcome.:confu:

Thank you gents.

Doktor
04 Nov 14,, 13:23
Nothing to add.

*Stocking more single-malts*

zraver
04 Nov 14,, 14:04
Congrats sir.

Double Edge
04 Nov 14,, 14:57
ONLY took him TEN years to make it :biggrin:

TopHatter
04 Nov 14,, 16:46
ONLY took him TEN years to make it :biggrin:

Well there's background checks, "consultancy fees", quite a bit of paperwork, some red tape, committee selection, hearings, election-rigging, procurement of appropriate supplies, starting with a couple of cases of Scotch and as always, many bags of Cheetos to be consumed before making any decisions.

Officer of Engineers
04 Nov 14,, 18:10
What Joe is trying to say is that it took 10 years of begging, bribing, and kissing his feet to get him to change his mind if only nothing can be as annoying as WAB staff crying at his feet. Boy, is he wrong.

Parihaka
04 Nov 14,, 18:36
Well there's background checks, "consultancy fees", quite a bit of paperwork, some red tape, committee selection, hearings, election-rigging, procurement of appropriate supplies, starting with a couple of cases of Scotch and as always, many bags of Cheetos to be consumed before making any decisions.
I would like to add that no sheep were harmed in the making of this decision but the world reserve of Cheetos was depleted and OoE was seen wearing black leather hosiery in the Lubyanka room. Business as usual in other words.

Firestorm
04 Nov 14,, 19:00
Congrats Captain!

Albany Rifles
05 Nov 14,, 03:37

Who said we gave him a choice, Sir?

DonBelt
05 Nov 14,, 04:46
Congratulations!

lemontree
05 Nov 14,, 10:02
Thanks Z, Fire and Don

lemontree
05 Nov 14,, 10:04
What Joe is trying to say is that it took 10 years of begging, bribing, and kissing his feet to get him to change his mind if only nothing can be as annoying as WAB staff crying at his feet. Boy, is he wrong.

Sir to tell you the truth, I told them that I know nothing - they said perfect.

TopHatter
05 Nov 14,, 16:01
OoE was seen wearing black leather hosiery in the Lubyanka room.

We agreed we weren't going to talk about that. :slap:

Albany Rifles
05 Nov 14,, 22:25
Sir to tell you the truth, I told them that I know nothing - they said perfect.

That means you are overqualified.

Now get to work!!!

antimony
06 Nov 14,, 00:11
Awwwwww, look how he has grown

Congrats LT :)

lemontree
06 Nov 14,, 06:27
Thank you antimony.

citanon
06 Nov 14,, 07:05
Congratulations Lemontree!

tankie
06 Nov 14,, 14:26
good luck , good choice , good grief ,, man are you mad :biggrin:

Officer of Engineers
06 Nov 14,, 16:17
We agreed we weren't going to talk about that. :slap:That's because I'm prettier than everybody else.

cataphract
07 Nov 14,, 04:22
Congrats LT!

gf0012-aust
07 Nov 14,, 08:00
welcome aboard. I guess that means that the rest of us can now go on leave :)

Deltacamelately
07 Nov 14,, 13:20

Honesty finally speaks. :biggrin:

Deltacamelately
07 Nov 14,, 13:26
Congratulations Aldrin!

He who dares to walk the fire path is blessed with the finest scotch and chicken tikka.

Now quickly pickup the shovel and the club.

snapper
07 Nov 14,, 15:53
Well gratz I suppose but honestly I don't think we need more 'police'.

Oracle
07 Nov 14,, 17:40
Congratulations LT! Deserving for a technically savvy and kind guy.

Monash
07 Nov 14,, 23:50
Good luck - hope the new 'job' isn't to stressful or time consuming.

Julie
21 Dec 14,, 09:18
Timing is everything...they got you when you were drunk on your Birthday...hahaha. Congrats and good luck!

tankie
21 Dec 14,, 13:21
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh xmas is here n look who pops in , Jacob Marley , aka Julie , how the devil are you and why have you been AWOL , good to see you back Joooools .

Julie
21 Dec 14,, 21:34
There is my tankster !!! I've missed you big guy ! Nah, I was diagnosed this past year with diabetes, so I've had to slow my heels a little. Business also slows this time of year so I have more time for socializing. How you been?

tankie
22 Dec 14,, 10:26
There is my tankster !!! I've missed you big guy ! Nah, I was diagnosed this past year with diabetes, so I've had to slow my heels a little. Business also slows this time of year so I have more time for socializing. How you been?

Same as you , type 2 , ischemic heart disease , ptsd , severe arthritis , apart from that and its ass problems im brand new :whome: , just finished a home move to a ground floor gaff , no more stairs yayyyyyyyyyyyy , did you manage to open the music links Joooools ? Well heres hoping your back forrawhile , ,,we need southie back as well as her loved up period should be simmering now instead of a raging inferno :biggrin: