PDA

View Full Version : Monogamy Kills!!!

Bigfella
29 Oct 14,, 10:13
Well gents, here is the proof of what many of us suspected. Monogamy kills. So does virginity. I'm not going to ask anyone to reveal their innermost secrets, but I beg any of you who don't have their numbers up to get on the job immediately. The life you same will be your own. :biggrin:

Men who have sex with more than 20 women during the course of their lifetimes are less likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer, new research shows.

But for homosexuals who have had sex with at least 20 men and virgins, the risk of being diagnosed is doubled, the researchers from the University of Montreal have found.

Compared with men who have had just one sexual partner, men who have slept with 20 or more women have a 28 per cent lower risk of being diagnosed, and are 19 per cent less likely to develop the most aggressive form of prostate cancer......

Lead researcher Marie-Elise Parent said that, despite the results, she did not see a need for public health authorities to encourage men to have sex with as many women as possible.

"It is possible that having many female sexual partners results in a higher frequency of ejaculations, whose protective effect against prostate cancer has been previously observed in cohort studies," Dr Parent said

The research found that men who had never had sexual intercourse, were twice as likely to be diagnosed with prostate cancer.

Prior studies have indicated sexual intercourse might help reduce the risk of prostate cancer because it lowers the concentration of carcinogenic crystal-like substances in the fluid of the prostate.

"We were fortunate to have participants from Montreal who were comfortable talking about their sexuality, no matter what sexual experiences they have had, and this openness would probably not have been the same 20 or 30 years ago," Dr Parent said.

"Indeed, thanks to them, we now know that the number and type of partners must be taken into account to better understand the causes of prostate cancer."

Sex with more than 20 women helps reduce prostate cancer: study (http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/diet-and-fitness/sex-with-more-than-20-women-helps-reduce-prostate-cancer-study-20141029-11ddnd.html)

lemontree
29 Oct 14,, 10:29
Gosh...I need to save myself from prostate cancer. I am going to show this article to my wife, so that she understands that I am only looking for prevention from a serious illness...:hug:

Bigfella
29 Oct 14,, 11:57
Gosh...I need to save myself from prostate cancer. I am going to show this article to my wife, so that she understands that I am only looking for prevention from a serious illness...:hug:

Tell her you are doing it for her sake. After all, what husband would want to leave his wife a widow? Such a good husband. ;)

tankie
29 Oct 14,, 13:48
Im savedddddddddddddddddddddd :whome:

Officer of Engineers
29 Oct 14,, 14:29
False positive. The study doesn't show how many men jumped off the cliff because they had to deal with so many women. Usually, less than 10 would do it.

astralis
29 Oct 14,, 14:38
that's only because canadians are too polite for 'slam, bam, thank you ma'am'....:biggrin:

Parihaka
29 Oct 14,, 14:43
Does 20 wives count?

Officer of Engineers
29 Oct 14,, 15:06
that's only because canadians are too polite for 'slam, bam, thank you ma'am'....:biggrin:Racist!

Officer of Engineers
29 Oct 14,, 15:19
Gosh...I need to save myself from prostate cancer. I am going to show this article to my wife, so that she understands that I am only looking for prevention from a serious illness...:hug:Well, you might live but you will be living in the poor house.

Native
29 Oct 14,, 18:01
I think all those deployments may have saved my life!

tbm3fan
29 Oct 14,, 18:55
Whew, well I'm good to go. Now if I could only get the wife to stop asking how many before her being as how I got married very late.

tbm3fan
29 Oct 14,, 18:58
"We were fortunate to have participants from Montreal who were comfortable talking about their sexuality, no matter what sexual experiences they have had, and this openness would probably not have been the same 20 or 30 years ago," Dr Parent said.

Montreal!? Hmm, now that is interesting. Who would have thought? Do we have any open Canadians here by chance?

YellowFever
29 Oct 14,, 20:00
So you screw women and you live a long life but if you live long enough, the women screw you. :shrug:

Bigfella
29 Oct 14,, 21:53
Does 20 wives count?

I'm betting not. In the unlikely event I suspect it shortens your life....markedly.

antimony
30 Oct 14,, 00:49

Erm, technically, the Palm sisters are usually not classified as "women", so maybe the count is a bit wrong? :biggrin::whome:

Officer of Engineers
30 Oct 14,, 01:33
Erm, technically, the Palm sisters are usually not classified as "women", so maybe the count is a bit wrong? :biggrin::whome:I demand Antimony be banned for putting that picture in my head!

Get it out! Get it out! Get it out!

bonehead
30 Oct 14,, 04:22

You do realize that all those "twins" you took home from the pub after a night of drinking, and had your way with…..was actually a single girl.

bonehead
30 Oct 14,, 04:28
I can agree with the study. Those daring enough to have so many partners are getting killed by jealous lovers or their husbands and fathers long before prostate cancer can even have a chance. Better to burn out than to fade away I suppose. At least you will accumulate some interesting times.

lemontree
30 Oct 14,, 10:43
Well, you might live but you will be living in the poor house.

Sir, I'm not marrying them. Just improving my chances for good health. My wife and can drive me to poverty on her own, with any help from anyone else:biggrin:

lemontree
30 Oct 14,, 10:47
Erm, technically, the Palm sisters are usually not classified as "women", so maybe the count is a bit wrong? :biggrin::whome:
Who are the Palm sisters?

Officer of Engineers
30 Oct 14,, 12:25
Who are the Palm sisters?First names, "Left" and "Right". Both shared the same middle name, "Hand."

Albany Rifles
30 Oct 14,, 15:51
I thought they were named Rosey Palm and her 5 sisters!

And her cousins Chappie and Oily!

antimony
30 Oct 14,, 16:45
I demand Antimony be banned for putting that picture in my head!

Oh come of it, who are you kidding?

Who else would you get to accompany you in those long lonely nights that followed a whole day of digging FTLs, er, I mean, laying minefields :scared:

Officer of Engineers
30 Oct 14,, 17:09
Oh come of it, who are you kidding?

Who else would you get to accompany you in those long lonely nights that followed a whole day of digging FTLs, er, I mean, laying minefields :scared:Honestly, a good night sleep. And I didn't need images of Tankie dating the Palm sisters in my head.

antimony
30 Oct 14,, 18:49
First names, "Left" and "Right". Both shared the same middle name, "Hand."

You are not doing it right. This is how you answer this question:

Who are the Palm sisters?

Captain,

You see the Palm sisters in the picture above, which also, FYI, is a response to your question :bang:

Officer of Engineers
30 Oct 14,, 19:44
Yeah, we all could have done without the visual, espcially in context of where those Palms have been.

tankie
30 Oct 14,, 21:07

Okkkkkk and there you have the advantage , palm sisters ??????? ,,ohhhhh oh yea gottit ,, hahahahaha , fuck off .:biggrin:

tankie
30 Oct 14,, 21:10
Honestly, a good night sleep. And I didn't need images of Tankie dating the Palm sisters in my head.

Not guilty m,lud .:redface:

Monash
31 Oct 14,, 14:10
Me, shortly after asking my wife for permission to have 'life extending' sex with other woman.

Turns out monogamy does kill!

Gun Grape
31 Oct 14,, 20:31
I demand Antimony be banned for putting that picture in my head!

As you wish :biggrin:

Your welcome:Dancing-Banana:

Bigfella
01 Nov 14,, 00:48
Here am I trying to spread the good news & save some lives and Gunny posts the one image guaranteed to put us all off hitting our targets.

Nice one Gunny. :bang:

Gun Grape
01 Nov 14,, 03:50
Here am I trying to spread the good news & save some lives and Gunny posts the one image guaranteed to put us all off hitting our targets.

Nice one Gunny. :bang:

I could have posted Bikini pics.

Albany Rifles
01 Nov 14,, 03:58
Gunny, you are one sadistic son of a bitch.

Damn good man.

Officer of Engineers
01 Nov 14,, 04:03
I could have posted Bikini pics.GS, a question! How the hell can you even got the stomach to look at that shit. Marines ain't that tough!

tankie
01 Nov 14,, 13:57
GS, a question! How the hell can you even got the stomach to look at that shit. Marines ain't that tough!

Tankies are , and i think she's great , she has made a titanic success of her life and her heart will go on ,coz baby she is serious :whome:

Officer of Engineers
01 Nov 14,, 15:19
You are offically and seriously sick.

tankie
01 Nov 14,, 16:25
You are offically and seriously sick.

Thank you m,lud , danke , a fair assessment indeed ,:wors: did you think twice about it tho :biggrin:

Maybe this chick is more to an engineers liking ,,mind you tho , ya couldnt bend wire that shape :biggrin:

A reason for the palm brides

Officer of Engineers
01 Nov 14,, 21:11
Can a mod, any mod, nuke this thread?

Gun Grape
01 Nov 14,, 22:09
Thank you m,lud , danke , a fair assessment indeed ,:wors: did you think twice about it tho :biggrin:

Maybe this chick is more to an engineers liking ,,mind you tho , ya couldnt bend wire that shape :biggrin:

A reason for the palm brides

Marines aren't that tough

Monash
02 Nov 14,, 12:20
Can a mod, any mod, nuke this thread?

Colonel, it looks like your going to have to bury your PC and then never go near the internet again, ever in order to be free of the trauma encountered here. Hell, I'm seriously considering this option myself! Thanks Tankie.

:insane:

tankie
02 Nov 14,, 13:13
Well how about Pari,s latest flame then :whome:

tankie
02 Nov 14,, 13:24
Col , nuke this thread , ??? , nooooooooooooooooooooo , shock horror :tongue:

Julie
21 Dec 14,, 21:52
Yessss, I knew I had been missing something interesting here.....hahaha.