What do you do when...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you do when...

I am sitting in a bus, a pretty girl smiles at me pointedly :wors:. ! . What should I do? Meaning how to initiate a talk. I would look loser if I run towards her altogether!! I have never got the hang of this, I just cant find a way to initiate a talk. I am in India, you don't have first sex then love kind of thing here!! Most of my friends are nerdy, so no point asking them.
    Thank You.
    :red:

PS: Is this kind of post allowed??

Originally posted by popillol View Post
    PS: Is this kind of post allowed??
    Sure, it's the Pub. You can talk about whatever you want.

I can give you Step One: Smile back her :)
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by TopHatter View Post
      I can give you Step One: Smile back her :)
      Missed a couple of opportunities doing that. How to approach a girl without proper introduction from someone?? After smiling what? Just go and ask her name! I think that will be stupid...

Comment

I am sitting in a bus, a pretty girl smiles at me pointedly :wors:. ! . What should I do? Meaning how to initiate a talk.
        "Hi."
        Chimo

Comment

Missed a couple of opportunities doing that. How to approach a girl without proper introduction from someone?? After smiling what? Just go and ask her name! I think that will be stupid...
          No, that is exactly what you should do. What's the worst that could happen? You don't see her outside the bus? What is so different from this already?

If you want an opener, "Hi, I'm Popillol. I'm shy but you could make me unshy."
          Chimo

Comment

Usually that is an invitation to come over and say hello. So go for it!

Comment

I run out of words, I mean what to talk to someone you haven't known? 2 lines and everything I have to ask finishes! Its easier said than done for me atleast!

Comment

"I'm shy. Help me to become unshy."
                Chimo

Comment

You want a guarranteed coversation? Ask her about her shoes and where she got it and why she chosed that pair and how long did it take.

That should last days.
                  Chimo

Comment

Ask her a question, it doesn't matter what. Then tell her you really just asked because you wanted an excuse to come over and talk to her.

Or just try "Hi I'm Popillol, I don't think we've met.

If you are feeling really ballsy and want to go the other direction entirely you could try this.

Attached Files
                    Last edited by SteveDaPirate; 28 Oct 14,, 21:13.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                      "I'm shy. Help me to become unshy."
                      That's a nice line I think :)
                      On shoes one though: Really?? I just met her, I should ask about shoes?

Comment

Originally posted by SteveDaPirate View Post
                        If you are feeling really ballsy and want to go the other direction entirely you could try this.
                        [ATTACH=CONFIG]38363[/ATTACH]
                        No way!! :red:

Comment

That's a nice line I think :)
                          On shoes one though: Really?? I just met her, I should ask about shoes?
                          Really. You just want to start a conversation so you can learn things about her ... and women always talk about shoes.
                          Chimo

Comment

Hmmm.. I will try it next time, will come back if it goes wrong! Or right!!

Comment

No, you won't. You will just chicken out.
                              Chimo

Comment

Working...
                              X