Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RIP Dave Lukins :(

This was posted on his Facebook page 5 minutes ago:

To all......sadly our Pops,Dave, Peanuts passed away yesterday afternoon. All that know him knew that he had unfortunately suffered from a heart problem for some years now and at this minute we believe that this was the cause of our loss. We would like to take this opportunity to thank all his family and friends for the opinions, laughter and time you had all given him, especially keeping his very busy mind occupied on various forms of social media. The Tank Park in the sky will be a noisier place.

I'm really gonna miss him
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Oh no. RIP Dave.

Comment

We're still posting in Minnie's thread and now Dave. This is all too much.:bang:

Comment

Dammit, are you sure Ben???

Aw hell :(

RIP Mr. Lukins.

This is too goddamn much.

Comment

I am sick of this shit! Whiskey, Shamus, Minnie & now Dave. FUCK!!!!! :bang:

Dave was always one of my favourite WABBERS.

RIP Dave. Thoughts to his family & friends.
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

now whats wrong with you 2014?!? who gave you the right to take away people we love?!?

RIP Dave, you were always nice & supportive to me.

Dave was, to me, one of big main pillars of WAB and i consider myself very lucky to have known him.

sad sad day...

Allah rahmet eylesin Dave.
            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Man this is a rude shock and really sad.

RIP Dave. I will miss your Namaste's in the Welcome thread. :(((

My heartfelt condolences to his family and near and dear ones.

Comment

WHAT ?

he just gave me a like a few days ago.

Comment

Such a shame.

RIP Herr Lukins.
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

RIP, Mr Lukins

It was always a pleasure talking to Dave, he will be sorely missed.
                    For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

When he posted, you took note and reset. Quintessential... now lost to these bounds, but such an admirable trait one can only aspire to emulate.
                      Ego Numquam

Comment

Used to read many posts of Minskaya, she going was a shock. But Dave just welcomed me to the forum 3 days before! Don't know what to say!
                        RIP.

Comment

Another loss. If anyone is able to please pass on my sincere condolences to his family. A true British gent from who's example all came away wiser.

As for the rest of you; get a grip! No more dying please!

Comment

My best mate from 1RTR along with a few more ,we were both recce veh cmdrs in B/Sqd together , I have just got off the phone to Pat his wife of many years , apparently his heart gave out , nuts had suffered for sometime and had received a by,pass earlier , im at a loss at the moment trying to come to terms , we were very very close , all through our military and civvy life . Its devastating news , my now thoughts are with his family , Pat and his sons . RIP nuts RIP until we meet in the tank park in the beyond .Save some Herforder pils for us all mate .

Through mud

Through blood

To the green fields beyon

FEAR NAUGHT .

Attached Files
                            Last edited by tankie; 13 Sep 14,, 11:30.

Comment

RIP Dave...you left us far too soon.
                              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Working...
                              X