tankie
26 Jul 14,, 20:16
Have a great day Rusty :tankie:

snapper
26 Jul 14,, 20:37
Happy Birthday!:Dancing-Banana:

Albany Rifles
26 Jul 14,, 23:06
To one of the esteemed members on the WAB!

Happy birthday!

RustyBattleship
27 Jul 14,, 06:53
Thank you very much to all of you. Actually I spent the morning aboard the Iowa observing indroctination of 15 new volunteers. It wasn't until I was ready to leave when I realized that at one time or another I have now spent at least one birthday aboard all four Iowa class Battleships.

I guess you could call that completing one item on my bucket list, though I never wrote one.

Bigfella
27 Jul 14,, 08:03
You got the full set. :biggrin:

S2
27 Jul 14,, 08:12
On Wisconsin and happy birthday to Rusty.

Many, many more, stud.

Gun Grape
27 Jul 14,, 08:35
Happy B-Day older than me guy :biggrin:

snapper
27 Jul 14,, 09:04
Thank you very much to all of you. Actually I spent the morning aboard the Iowa observing indroctination of 15 new volunteers. It wasn't until I was ready to leave when I realized that at one time or another I have now spent at least one birthday aboard all four Iowa class Battleships.

I guess you could call that completing one item on my bucket list, though I never wrote one.

Followed by a splicing of the mainbrace I hope.

DonBelt
28 Jul 14,, 01:35
Have a great birthday Rusty- and thank you for all the great posts!

zraver
28 Jul 14,, 02:54
happy b-day

Pedicabby
28 Jul 14,, 03:37
Happy b day guv!

lemontree
28 Jul 14,, 10:59
Belated Birthday greetings Rusty.

Deltacamelately
28 Jul 14,, 12:07
Belated Birthday greetings from me too Rusty!

RustyBattleship
29 Jul 14,, 00:12
Thanks again to all of you. I really appreciate that as I not only have a lot of fun on this forum I also learn alot. No matter how old you get, you can't stop learning at least something new every now and then. And if any of my posts have been educational or amusing to any of you, it is my pleasure as I consider all of you close friends.

dave lukins
29 Jul 14,, 00:20
HAPPY BIRTHDAY 'RUSTY' I hope you had a good day amongst your beloved battleships :biggrin: