Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ramdev's aide meets LeT founder Hafiz Saeed, 'discusses' Modi; ruckus in Parliament o

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ramdev's aide meets LeT founder Hafiz Saeed, 'discusses' Modi; ruckus in Parliament o

NEW DELHI: The opposition in Rajya Sabha on Monday forced the Upper House to adjourn twice over the meeting of a journalist and associate of yoga guru Ramdev with the terror outfit Lashkar-e-Taiba (LeT) founder and mastermind of the 26/11 Mumbai carnage, Hafiz Saeed, in Pakistan.

Members of Congress, BSP and other opposition parties wanted the government to clarify the motive behind journalist Ved Pratap Vaidik's meeting with Saeed.

Though the government clarified that it had nothing to do with the meeting, the opposition members did not relent, forcing the House to first adjourn for 15 minutes and later till 12 in the afternoon.

Vaidik had reportedly met India's most wanted terrorist Hafiz Saeed in Lahore and had an hour long chat with him on July 2.

"Hafiz Saeed asked me about (Prime Minister) Narendra Modi. He said Modi is dangerous and now he has become the Prime Minister of India. He said that Modi is dangerous for the whole of South Asia. I said that his thinking is not right. There is no need to fear Modi," media reports said, quoting Vaidik on his chat with the LeT founder.

Vaidik told media that he had met Saeed as a journalist.

Referring to the meeting, Congress members sought explanation from the government and did not let the Upper House function for almost an hour. They wanted to know from the government whether the meeting had an official sanction.

BSP chief Mayawati too demanded a probe on why Vaidik met Saeed.

TimesofIndia
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

I'm watching TimesNOW right now. This fuck Ved Pratap Vaidik, an old stupid is deflecting questions being asked and instead talking about his past credentials. He's not answering questions directed at him, and instead trolling. That is what right wing idiotic trolls do. Ved Pratap Vaidik is an associate of Baba Ramdev, so all of you here who can google know what the credentials of both are. First, the stupidest budget which I wasn't expecting, than this right wing Hindu fuck, who claims to be a Nationalist Hindu. Yeah right asshole!

You are born a Hindu, have anti-Congress feeling, and viola you're a Nationalist. Just die!
    Last edited by Oracle; 14 Jul 14,, 17:34.
    Politicians are elected to serve...far too many don't see it that way - Albany Rifles! || Loyalty to country always. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it - Mark Twain! || I am a far left millennial!

Comment

Working...
    X