Rolf Harris guilty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rolf Harris guilty

Rolf Harris found guilty of all 12 charges of indecent assault , deport the dirty cnut back to the colonies . :whome:

I think you will pay him a nice, small, yet clean room and 3 meals a day, access to TV, access to internet, clothing, medical care and what not. What more can 84 y/o ask for?
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
      I think you will pay him a nice, small, yet clean room and 3 meals a day, access to TV, access to internet, clothing, medical care and what not. What more can 84 y/o ask for?
      You being the UK authorities ya means m8y , me , i would gas him , hes busy painting his next home with bars and saying ,,,,,,,can you guess what it is yet .

Comment

You, I mean you personally, as well as general UK public.

It will be your money and your vote at work.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

You, I mean you personally, as well as general UK public.

It will be your money and your vote at work.
          nahhhhhhhhhhhh not me .

Comment

....freedom & not being locked up with dangerous criminals comes to mind.....

Given his age I'll be curious to see what he gets. If it is consecutive then that is effectively a life sentence. If it is all concurrent he could be out in under 2 years. Based on some of the other cases I suspect 5-7 years is the range.
            sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Just lock him up with the general population. I'm sure these headaches will be resolved in a couple of weeks.

Comment

Okay, I bite.

Who is Rolf Harris and why should I give a care about him?

Comment

Originally posted by Tamara View Post
                  Okay, I bite.

Who is Rolf Harris and why should I give a care about him?
                  google comes to your aid , care because hes guilty of being a peedo kiddy feeler , and if you wish to not care and write as if your ignorant of him and are trying to be all , who me , whos he ,never heard of him ,a global , now exposed peedo personality , same as saville and others
                  Last edited by tankie; 01 Jul 14,, 10:03.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                    google comes to your aid , care because hes guilty of being a peedo kiddy feeler , and if you wish to not care and write as if your ignorant of him and are trying to be all , who me , whos he ,never heard of him , get out more , because i for one dont believe you have never in your life never heard of him ,a global , now exposed peedo personality , same as saville , B/S lady . you know fine well who he is.

First I've heard of this guy. I had to google. Same with the Saville fella.

Comment

The MASSIVE problem with the Net these days is that so much of what comes back is not informative but rather opinion, fly off the handle stuff.

So it comes down to time and effort. I could ask the question here and get a rather informed answer quickly.........................

...............................or I could go to the Net and get GARBAGE, such as this search result where I typed in his name and Interpol as key words: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...le-day-3791043

This is, no, a list for informed discussion?

Further, even if I go with that article, it tells me nothing of why this man is such a concern. For that answer, I would need this: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0365271/

But as said, nope, never heard of him.
                      Last edited by Tamara; 01 Jul 14,, 01:29.

Comment

This is the first I had ever heard of him either. And just as Pedicabby did, I didn't know the other fellow either.

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
                          google comes to your aid , care because hes guilty of being a peedo kiddy feeler , and if you wish to not care and write as if your ignorant of him and are trying to be all , who me , whos he ,never heard of him , get out more , because i for one dont believe you have never in your life never heard of him ,a global , now exposed peedo personality , same as saville , B/S lady . you know fine well who he is.
                          He's not as well known in the US.

It's a bit sad to hear this actually. And i try to seperate his work from this because the majority of kids watched him on a tv.
                          Last edited by Double Edge; 01 Jul 14,, 02:39.

Comment

Originally posted by Double Edge View Post
                            He's not as well known in the US.

It's a bit sad to hear this actually. And i try to seperate his work from this because the majority of kids watched him on a tv.
                            And it was kids he abused , okkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk if peeps have never heard of these guys i find that hard to believe , saville famous for top of the pops and his hospital charity work and knighted ? infamous for his peedo activities with his friend glitter , after the saville crap was exposed , operation yew tree has exposed lots of TV personalities who have been charged with kiddy abuse , one Mr S Hall who did its a knockout is doing porridge , Freddy Starr interviewed and not charged , other ongoing cases , Harris is one of a lot of TV people who thought they were untouchable because of their fame , harris an Australian is sentenced on friday , he also received awards from HMQ a CBE and painted a portrait of her .

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...69837884,d.ZGU

https://www.google.co.uk/url?sa=t&rc...69837884,d.ZGU
                            Last edited by tankie; 01 Jul 14,, 10:06.

Comment

Originally posted by Tamara View Post
                              The MASSIVE problem with the Net these days is that so much of what comes back is not informative but rather opinion, fly off the handle stuff.

So it comes down to time and effort. I could ask the question here and get a rather informed answer quickly.........................

...............................or I could go to the Net and get GARBAGE, such as this search result where I typed in his name and Interpol as key words: Rolf Harris and Jimmy Savile: The day evil paedophiles penned autographs for kids at fete - Mirror Online

This is, no, a list for informed discussion?

Further, even if I go with that article, it tells me nothing of why this man is such a concern. For that answer, I would need this: Rolf Harris - IMDb

But as said, nope, never heard of him.
                              My appols tamara .

Comment

Working...
                              X