Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OT I love discussing......

naval issues.

But the latest news of Marine dead and wounded precludes me for a time from interacting.

I had hoped that they could get a hand on the unhandleable.

And I know most US people will disagree that we should get out and NOW.

And those with lessor feelings for the US jump for joy.

Its always been my humble opinion the place wasnt/isnt worth ONE American life much less many. Not to mention the numerous less lethal injuries.

And until it stops I feel I have other priorities on my time that have to take the place of my interest.

It pains me because this has been my hobby for so long.

But dead and injured US SOLDIERS doesnt put me in good humor.

I can only hope(and I really havent seen it yet) that the velvet gloves come off.

ROE KMA END

Farewell for now bro, we'll miss you
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Shoot straight, keep your head down and come back with some good campfire stories. I'll try to pick up the slack on the WT for you bro.
      "Now we shall have ourselves a pell mell battle!" ......The Immortal Memory, Admiral Nelson

Comment

May God help you where we cannot.

Comment

Goddamn all wars...the cost is always too high
          “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Rick, sorry to see you go. I dont envy what you may have to do but there are us who do envy the person you must be. Know your country loves you and awaits your return and that you belong to US! God speed Rick.
            Attached Files
            Fortitude.....The strength to persist...The courage to endure.

Comment

Working...
            X