Interesting Goings On

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interesting Goings On

So, May 29th I went and got myself married. They told me that I had 14 days to return her, if I wanted, but I think I'm going to keep her. We Jews break a glass under the Chuppah, the wedding canopy, to symbolize our remembrance of the destroyed Temple. So, this is me smashing the shite out of the glass:

Then, even though I graduated last year, graduation ceremonies are usually held the following summer, so earlier this evening I picked up my B.A. in Communications and American Studies:

So yeah, all in all, cool things are happening in my life right now
    Attached Files
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Congrats!!!

Our Benny is all grown up!!

And we would appreciate a close up of the missus rather than you....sigh.

Comment

Btw....

Does this mean you finally got some???

Comment

Double congrats Ben :)
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats, Ben!

The first picture is not very telling, mate. Is this your first attempt? The male members of the jury don't look impressed

מזל טוב
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Congratulations to you and your new wife Ben! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness together.

Those must be tough wedding shoes !!! Military grade double moulded reinforced soles? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                Congrats, Ben!

The first picture is not very telling, mate. Is this your first attempt? The male members of the jury don't look impressed

מזל טוב
                First and only attempt! It's actually very rare not to break the glass on the first try, because the hall provides a very, very thin glass, just to make sure that there is no need for a second attempt. My sister's husband took two tries because he missed the glass entirely on his first attempt.
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Do you have spoofy moments where the groom lands on the glass and it rolls out under his feet and he lands hard on his rump? :)

Comment

Ben congratulations to you and the bride. May you have a happy life together.
                    May you enjoy the joys of a mother-in-law too...but cheers for a great life:tankie:

Cheers!...on the rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                      First and only attempt! It's actually very rare not to break the glass on the first try, because the hall provides a very, very thin glass, just to make sure that there is no need for a second attempt. My sister's husband took two tries because he missed the glass entirely on his first attempt.
                      So, all good. The guys on your left side look a bit worried, guess the earlier miss in the family took it's toll.

Am really glad for you, hope in the near future you will have even more good news and take seriously your duty to refresh WAB with newcomers.
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Congratulations!

Comment

Working...
                          X