Movie Romance Moment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Movie Romance Moment

How many members here have had a "Movie Romance Moment"? That moment in time where the stars align, and you have that perfect romantic moment with a member of the opposite sex?

My preliminary research indicates some of us are lucky, and experience that "epiphany", and some of us don't. I have had two such moments in my life (neither of which involved my wife; don't tell her!); I won't go into detail here as it may bore you, but I was curious if there were others out there that, like me, have had moments in their life that were "picture-perfect", and deserved to be remembered (Tamara, I'm counting on you!).
    "There is never enough time to do or say all the things that we would wish. The thing is to try to do as much as you can in the time that you have. Remember Scrooge, time is short, and suddenly, you're not there any more." -Ghost of Christmas Present, Scrooge

We-ll, in the current era, my movie moments are when I'm doing something and I feel like I'm someone in something I've seen. For example, today I had to give an on the sudden public speech to a group of people..............and I felt like I was Colonel Robert Hogan.

The unfortunate thing to your question is that the point of having a lover for me is so few, so far behind in the years. It gets painful to get into the why but I compensate by taking my sexual energy and dumping it directly in how I relate to people. As such, this is me, movie wise:

Outgoing, energy engaging, overwhelming my victim.

Now, long ago, in my "epic" love affair, there was an image I associated with my lover and myself. My lover probably didn't associate with it because I tend to remember more visually than other people but still, they said they could identify with it..........it was the stewardess/steward love pic on the last page of the Stewardess pictorial in the May 1980 Playboy.
    Attached Files

Comment

I've had a movie romance moment with only two women in my life. My wife. And the girl I was in love with when I met my wife.

What followed was also a movie moment ......

Attached Files
      Last edited by sated buddha; 28 Apr 14,, 10:45.

Comment

Originally posted by Stitch View Post
        How many members here have had a "Movie Romance Moment"? That moment in time where the stars align, and you have that perfect romantic moment with a member of the opposite sex?

My preliminary research indicates some of us are lucky, and experience that "epiphany", and some of us don't. I have had two such moments in my life (neither of which involved my wife; don't tell her!); I won't go into detail here as it may bore you, but I was curious if there were others out there that, like me, have had moments in their life that were "picture-perfect", and deserved to be remembered (Tamara, I'm counting on you!).
        What kind of movie are we talking about here?
        "Only Nixon can go to China." -- Old Vulcan proverb.

Comment

Knowing Stitch, he wants someone to mention "Debbie does Dallas"

Comment

Working...
          X