PDA

View Full Version : Movie Romance Moment

Stitch
26 Apr 14,, 04:01
How many members here have had a "Movie Romance Moment"? That moment in time where the stars align, and you have that perfect romantic moment with a member of the opposite sex?

My preliminary research indicates some of us are lucky, and experience that "epiphany", and some of us don't. I have had two such moments in my life (neither of which involved my wife; don't tell her!); I won't go into detail here as it may bore you, but I was curious if there were others out there that, like me, have had moments in their life that were "picture-perfect", and deserved to be remembered (Tamara, I'm counting on you!).

Tamara
27 Apr 14,, 23:14
We-ll, in the current era, my movie moments are when I'm doing something and I feel like I'm someone in something I've seen. For example, today I had to give an on the sudden public speech to a group of people..............and I felt like I was Colonel Robert Hogan.

The unfortunate thing to your question is that the point of having a lover for me is so few, so far behind in the years. It gets painful to get into the why but I compensate by taking my sexual energy and dumping it directly in how I relate to people. As such, this is me, movie wise:
Outgoing, energy engaging, overwhelming my victim.

Now, long ago, in my "epic" love affair, there was an image I associated with my lover and myself. My lover probably didn't associate with it because I tend to remember more visually than other people but still, they said they could identify with it..........it was the stewardess/steward love pic on the last page of the Stewardess pictorial in the May 1980 Playboy.

sated buddha
28 Apr 14,, 11:21
I've had a movie romance moment with only two women in my life. My wife. And the girl I was in love with when I met my wife.

What followed was also a movie moment ......

gunnut
08 May 14,, 23:42
How many members here have had a "Movie Romance Moment"? That moment in time where the stars align, and you have that perfect romantic moment with a member of the opposite sex?

My preliminary research indicates some of us are lucky, and experience that "epiphany", and some of us don't. I have had two such moments in my life (neither of which involved my wife; don't tell her!); I won't go into detail here as it may bore you, but I was curious if there were others out there that, like me, have had moments in their life that were "picture-perfect", and deserved to be remembered (Tamara, I'm counting on you!).

What kind of movie are we talking about here?:tongue:

YellowFever
09 May 14,, 07:15
Knowing Stitch, he wants someone to mention "Debbie does Dallas"