X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How Canadian Are You?

How Stereotypically Canadian Are You

I got 29 out of 96 and was rated..

You are as Canadian as two geese standing in a doorway playing a friendly round of “no, you go first!” You are not TRUE-ly-NORTH-STRONG-AND-FREE, but you are still pretty darn Canadian. Although you have some thoughtful and caring Canadian tendencies, you’ll need to implement a few more “sorrys,” snowmobiles and syrup skills into your life.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

"You are THE ULTIMATE Canadian! And that’s a pretty, shiny high score, eh? You are the most Canadian. You are the model Canadian. You grew up playing pick-up shinny on your backyard pond every winter weekend and maybe even lost a few teeth in the process. You are impossibly polite, considerate, and say sorry at least once in every conversation. Your kitchen is always stocked with KD and you’ve got enough flannel shirts to last you an entire month. While everyone else is enjoying summer you’re depressed because it’s the NHL off season. Raise a bottle of Molson and cheers to your awesomeness (but not too much because you’re a humble Canadian who doesn’t like to draw attention to yourself!)"

Comment

Cheers, Blade!

Attached Files
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Hmmm. "kind" of Canadian. 31 of 96. But then, I'm a New Englander and a lot of that hockey and snow and maple syrup stuff comes nacherlly. The rest I see at Hampton Beach every summer. I didn't notice speedos on the list however.

Comment

Speaking of Canada:
          https://ca.news.yahoo.com/canadian-p...160229143.html

Comment

You got 70 out of 96 Canadian things!
            imgur.com
            You are SUPER Canadian! You are as Canadian as two Mounties tossing a hockey puck back and forth in the great outdoors while humming the national anthem (in English AND French) under their sub-zero-degree breaths.

Comment

Apparently I'm not very Canadian at all. I was doing fine until all those stupid questions about Moose and Polar Bears came along and Zambonis, WTF!
              Last edited by Monash; 19 Apr 14,, 13:38.
              If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

I didn't get beyond the first check box man.

Comment

Originally posted by Monash View Post
                  Apparently I'm not very Canadian at all. I was doing fine until all those stupid questions about Moose and Polar Bears came along and Zambonis, WTF!
                  Moose - a very big cow. Polar Bears - salties with fur. Zambonis - the big lawnmowers that keeps your football fields neatly cut.

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                    Moose - a very big cow. Polar Bears - salties with fur. Zambonis - the big lawnmowers that keeps your football fields neatly cut.
                    ^ Canadian for other English speakers.

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Don't forget the polarmoose!
                      Attached Files

Comment

You got 9 out of 96 Canadian things!

You are as Canadian as two geese standing in a doorway playing a friendly round of “no, you go first!” You are not TRUE-ly-NORTH-STRONG-AND-FREE, but you are still pretty darn Canadian. Although you have some thoughtful and caring Canadian tendencies, you’ll need to implement a few more “sorrys,” snowmobiles, and syrup skills into your life.
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by DonBelt View Post
                          Don't forget the polarmoose!

Or the Stealth Moose
                          Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                            Upon reflection Colonel, I think you might be correct. Australians might may be Canadians by default and vice versa. Two vast nations united by a shared history, a love of wide open spaces and a disdain of baseball.
                            Last edited by Monash; 20 Apr 14,, 09:08.
                            If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

So you won't take SWSNBN either, eh?

Comment

Working...
                              X