PDA

View Full Version : I am hereby presenting you, MIRA, one cute new WABBER :)

Big K
03 Apr 14,, 22:00
born yesterday (02/04/2014) at 09:46 in Istanbul,

3270gr, 50cm, our baby girl :)

mother Gülfem (Alkimake) & daughter Mira are all OK and will be at home tomorrow before midday.

so this is the day that i understood this :

before today all things that i was worrying about were nothing but vain, this is The Thruth about life and all other things :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)

i feel like i can lift the whole world like Atlas and tear it down for one ounce of her hair.

no words can explain but i now realize that all parents can do the same for their children.

Officer of Engineers
03 Apr 14,, 22:05
GOODBYE SLEEP! Wait a second, baby girl?

3-2-1, daddy just got wrapped her little finger. Yeah, enjoy the feeling, daddy.

Doktor
03 Apr 14,, 22:08
Congrats, Kerim.

May she live long, prosperous and joyful life. For you will be happy and worried every day from now on.

JAD_333
03 Apr 14,, 22:58
Congrats, K...gorgeous baby. Love the name. The photos seem life size...lol. Was that on purpose?

Best wishes to you and the mother. Hope the mother is doing well. :)

YellowFever
03 Apr 14,, 23:04
Congrats!!!

Now you have two females that can tell you what to do. :)

Minskaya
03 Apr 14,, 23:23
She is beautiful Kerim! Big congrats :)

Albany Rifles
03 Apr 14,, 23:52
Hey Kerim!!! Congrats to you and your wife!!

She is beautiful you lucky devil!!!

Bigfella
03 Apr 14,, 23:53
congratulations & good luck Kerem. A lucky little girl to have such fine parents.

Tamara
03 Apr 14,, 23:55
Congrats.

Big K
04 Apr 14,, 00:38
thanks all :)

Sir, shes already started to dictate her rules&preferences like "i can have diapers, i can shit as high as my neck however you still will pay respect to my right to be fed whenever i please, however i please. if i dont like the way you try to feed me, i ll suck my thumb instead moms breast even if it is 2mm before my nose while i am frowning" :P

JAD, no these photos transferred from my i-phone without any editing :) but angels dont need editing me thinks :D. btw mother is totally ok. she will be home tomorrow.
the name is a mixture of 7-8 languages. it has a meaning in central asian Turkish, as well as many other eastern & western languages. it is like, peace, miracle, he-she who fights/resists, a star who guide the dolphins, the earth, amazing, astounding, aim,

Yellow, yes, my only relief is she is dictating her mother too (for now) :D

thanks all for all good wishes :)

Oracle
04 Apr 14,, 03:10
She is very cute. Congratulations!!!

Parihaka
04 Apr 14,, 03:13
Ah, baby girls. They're the best. For that matter so are baby boys, but that's another story. Huge congratulations Kerim :hug:

S2
04 Apr 14,, 03:22
Lovely, lovely, lovely!!! Sweetness and kisses for lil' Mira. Kerim, beautifully made little girl and beautifully said-

"...before today all things that i was worrying about were nothing but vain, this is The Thruth about life and all other things..."

Her sheer power of life renders all before now as trivial. My congratulations to your wife and you. Mira is remarkably beautiful.

All is good.

bolo121
04 Apr 14,, 04:38
Just woke up and saw this. Congratulations Big K.
She is very cute.

Officer of Engineers
04 Apr 14,, 04:51
I can see Kerim now, Bolo. Your little boy better stay away from his little girl.

tbm3fan
04 Apr 14,, 05:35
All I can say, besides congratulations is stay away from my wife and son. Both want a baby girl now to round out the mix.

citanon
04 Apr 14,, 08:58
Congrats Big K!!!! :)

bigross86
04 Apr 14,, 10:02
Congrats! Whatever you do, make sure she doesn't end up with a boy that acts the way you acted at that age

SteveDaPirate
04 Apr 14,, 15:16
Congrats! She is super cute.

sated buddha
04 Apr 14,, 17:10
Congrats Big K. She's lovely. Daughters are the best! A long and happy and healthy life to your princess from me and the misuss.

Big K
04 Apr 14,, 18:32
thanks again for all your best wishes Wabbers :)

now we are at home and our real test begins today. it is now up to us do our best in order to raise this priceless gift of God.

tankie
04 Apr 14,, 19:36
Congrats buddy , congrats .

chakos
04 Apr 14,, 23:32
We are becoming a set of breeders here at WAB :)

Congratulations mate.

Officer of Engineers
05 Apr 14,, 02:15
thanks again for all your best wishes Wabbers :)

now we are at home and our real test begins today. it is now up to us do our best in order to raise this priceless gift of God.Hehehehahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! There will be days you swear she is sent by the devil to punish you.

Tronic
05 Apr 14,, 03:00
Congrats Kerim!! She's an angel... Wishing you the best in your new stage of life; enjoy every moment! I can already see you spoiling your little princess. :) I'm real happy for you mate!

sated buddha
05 Apr 14,, 07:56
Hehehehahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!! There will be days you swear she is sent by the devil to punish you.

When does that start colonel? Mine are going on 13 and 8 and while the younger one has a temper and the elder one's moody, both are my little angels.

Officer of Engineers
05 Apr 14,, 08:00
By one word ... and you will hate that word ... "boyfriend."

sated buddha
05 Apr 14,, 08:10
By one word ... and you will hate that word ... "boyfriend."

I hate it already.

Officer of Engineers
05 Apr 14,, 08:15
So ... are you still the sated buddha?

sated buddha
05 Apr 14,, 08:24
So ... are you still the sated buddha?

I stopped being a sated buddha the day my daughter was born. I have always been a gentleman with all my women, but honestly speaking I get night sweats even so .....

The goody two shoes dads who have an arranged marriage and first get some action only well into wedlock I think have it easier. Ignorance is bliss in such cases.

And as my daughter grows up, I can't even check out a pleasing to the eyes girl without doing mental calculations in the background anymore. :mad:

Officer of Engineers
05 Apr 14,, 08:30
The goody two shoes dads who have an arranged marriage and first get some action only well into wedlock I think have it easier. Ignorance is bliss in such cases.Hehehehehahahahhahahhaha! I've seen some of those arranged marriages. How the husbands did not die of alcohol poisoning before getting children is beyond me.

Officer of Engineers
05 Apr 14,, 08:36
I wish I can covey K's feelings. The thoughts of my baby girl. When my wife and I made a life together ... no matter what happened afterwards, a beautiful life came into this world and it was us. It was us.

Jokes aside about the big lug and his beautiful wife (honestly, what the hell she saw in you ... I mean come on ... a skinny girl like her can outdrink you?), this baby ... I can honestly say I'm proud. I'm damned proud that you two included me in your engagement. I'm damned proud that you've included me in your marriage. And I'm damned proud that you share your little girl with us.

Thank you both! Thank you! Thank you for reminding me what I've missed.

Gun Grape
05 Apr 14,, 19:03
Congratulations Kerim.

A beautiful baby. Must take after her mother :biggrin:

bonehead
06 Apr 14,, 06:37
The easy part is over and the hard part begins…keeping the boys away from that heartbreaker of yours. May she learn all the good things from her mother…and how to shoot from her father. May her life be filled with joy and happiness as I am sure she will bring both to her parents.

Monash
06 Apr 14,, 09:59
Congrats to both you and your wife Kerim, I'm sure your lovely daughter grow up to be smart, courageous and beautiful!

Big K
10 Apr 14,, 20:07
Correction :)

her name is Şehrazat (Shehrazade) Mira Saraç now :)

and her mother wants to reply this thread herself ASAP with latest pics. thats why i did not answer the heart warming comment of Sir OoE.

Blademaster
11 Apr 14,, 05:23
Congratulations, Big K! Blessings and good fortune and good health on your baby girl!

Alkimake
15 Apr 14,, 16:08
I wish I can covey K's feelings. The thoughts of my baby girl. When my wife and I made a life together ... no matter what happened afterwards, a beautiful life came into this world and it was us. It was us.

Jokes aside about the big lug and his beautiful wife (honestly, what the hell she saw in you ... I mean come on ... a skinny girl like her can outdrink you?), this baby ... I can honestly say I'm proud. I'm damned proud that you two included me in your engagement. I'm damned proud that you've included me in your marriage. And I'm damned proud that you share your little girl with us.

Thank you both! Thank you! Thank you for reminding me what I've missed.
Hi everyone :) Sorry it took me too long to reply to this warmest thread ever :) but I am sure you may imagine how much time it takes to be a new mother... (Btw I am everything but skinny now and yes I used to outdrink hubby b4 pregnancy :) ) Thank you all for the nice wishes and congrats. Mira is the best thing that has ever happened to us as a couple, and we feel like we were somehow incomplete before her arrival. We are now home from our first doctors appointment and glad to have heard that she is very healthy and strong... New pics are coming in :)

Alkimake
15 Apr 14,, 16:23
36297362983629936300 very sorry in advance if the pics are too big, I am uploading on my Iphone :)

omon
15 Apr 14,, 17:11
Congrads, both of you. wish you, and your family health and luck.

Albany Rifles
15 Apr 14,, 17:32
Kerim,

She is a lucky girl to have such loving parents and you are lucky to have such a beautiful daughter.

YellowFever
15 Apr 14,, 19:29
First picture: "What? My mom is who?????

Second picture: "Woo Hoo!!!!"

Third picture: "What? My dad is who????

:biggrin:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Congrats again, you two....umm I mean three.

S2
16 Apr 14,, 16:11
Awesome photos!! Just a great way to start my day.

DonBelt
16 Apr 14,, 16:30
Oh, she's going to be a smart one- you can see it in her eyes!

Oracle
16 Apr 14,, 17:06
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HB3xM93rXbY

antimony
16 Apr 14,, 20:08
Congrats Kerim,

Celebratory purchase of golf clubs and shotguns in order. Also, don't forget to sigh up here

DADDClub.com (http://daddclub.com/)

You can't be too careful :biggrin:

BD1
17 Apr 14,, 14:32
My biggest , sincerest congratulations to all three of you!

Tamara
18 Apr 14,, 10:41
Something to think about down the road in a new entry I put into my building your own home thread, "Childproofing your library" (http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/world-affairs-board-pub/64685-anyone-here-ever-design-build-their-own-home-3.html#post956071).

Tamara
05 May 14,, 07:48
A thought for down the road. As your youngin gets involved in the bureaucratic system, get to know all about this or that and take nothing for granted.

Long ago in 6th grade, we had missed the school bus. Dad told us to get on our bikes and start pedaling and I had to tell him that before we could ride our bikes to school, we had to get permission from the school to do so..........and my father was not happy to hear that. But as it was, rightly of course, we got punished for our negligence.

So get to know, don't assume.