PDA

View Full Version : Mayor Nagin guilty on corruption charges

Wooglin
12 Feb 14,, 20:25
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/02/13/us/nagin-corruption-verdict.html?_r=0

What a shocker!

YellowFever
12 Feb 14,, 21:16
This idiot should be keelhauled for his handling of Katrina alone.

Julie
12 Feb 14,, 22:49
Doesn't surprise me. Most politicians have went to hell in a hand-basket as far as I can tell and I wish every American can see it so we can get something done about it in one huge sweep.

TopHatter
12 Feb 14,, 23:29
Good riddance. Certainly no surprise to me either.

zraver
13 Feb 14,, 02:10
Throw that murdering scumbag under the jail.

bonehead
14 Feb 14,, 01:25
Start with water boarding him while someone stomps his testicles. Then skin him alive and spray him with a peroxide solution. Third, get medieval on him. When finished hang him from a tree so all his politician buddies are forced to look at them while they go to work.

Julie
14 Feb 14,, 03:01
I think all criminal politicians should all be sent to a prison in Washington, D.C., and on a daily basis, paraded at the capitol building with a sign on them stating their criminal charges.

bonehead
14 Feb 14,, 03:05
I think all criminal politicians should all be sent to a prison in Washington, D.C., and on a daily basis, paraded at the capitol building with a sign on them stating their criminal charges.

That would amount to a gay pride march. Many of the politicians are proud of what they have done…very little shame.

gunnut
14 Feb 14,, 22:02
Start with water boarding him while someone stomps his testicles. Then skin him alive and spray him with a peroxide solution. Third, get medieval on him. When finished hang him from a tree so all his politician buddies are forced to look at them while they go to work.

bonehead stop beating around the bushes. Tell us how you really feel.

omon
14 Feb 14,, 22:37
naw, i think ancient egyptians had better idea, remove their names\faces from history, from anywhere it was ever mentioned, send them where they don't come back from.

gunnut
14 Feb 14,, 22:50
naw, i think ancient egyptians had better idea, remove their names\faces from history, from anywhere it was ever mentioned, send them where they don't come back from.

You mean the "Stalin" treatment?

omon
14 Feb 14,, 22:52
yea, pretty much.

Doktor
14 Feb 14,, 22:57
You mean the "Stalin" treatment?

Au contraire, they wont be embalmed :biggrin:

:scared:

Julie
15 Feb 14,, 02:09
That would amount to a gay pride march. Many of the politicians are proud of what they have done…very little shame.Did I mention they march naked? :biggrin:

Doktor
15 Feb 14,, 02:10
Did I mention they march naked? :biggrin:

I thought you want to punish them, not the spectators.

zraver
15 Feb 14,, 02:30
In a world that went perfect, the Republicans will gain a big enough majority in the Senate to impeach Obama and send him to spend time with his buddy Ray Nagin.

Albany Rifles
15 Feb 14,, 03:10
Up next in obvious news...snow is cold.

bonehead
15 Feb 14,, 05:02
In a world that went perfect, the Republicans will gain a big enough majority in the Senate to impeach Obama and send him to spend time with his buddy Ray Nagin.

That would be far from perfect…Biden would be president and the middle class doesn't need to be gutted by a republican controlled congress.