Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sometimes....things are really out there when you want them!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sometimes....things are really out there when you want them!

Got to work tonight and the kitchenette was out of coffee. We had coverage so I darted out to get some. Ran into the situation of one cashier, a long line of people with little red baskets (my coffee was in a mesh shopping bag) waiting to check out. The plight of the grocery store that is open all night.

So anyhow, that little notation goes in the daily diary. And I like decorating my diary with associated pictures. As "cute" as that may sound, it does have the advantage of a visual index so I don't have to read page by page looking for what I may have written down. I can just breeze through and glance.

So what picture to use? Well, as it turns out, I remember an appropriate picture from one of my books published back in the 80's. The thing is, it's at home, probably sitting close to the kitchen (lot of recipes in it) and I'm at work. There is always the Net, of course, but would such a picture be out there, could it be found on a search with "(the title of the book)" and "standing in line"?

This time, THE DRAGON WINS!
    Attached Files
Working...
X