NY Airshows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NY Airshows

Does anybody know of any airshows that will be in the NY area from the end of June till the middle of July?
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Originally posted by bigross86
    Does anybody know of any airshows that will be in the NY area from the end of June till the middle of July?
    Sounds like somebody is returning to the United States for a brief visit....
    “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Nothing gets by you, does it? ;)
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Nothing gets by you, does it? ;)
        Would you believe, it was just a lucky guess?

Stop by the Intrepid museum and check out the Concorde.
        After all, how many supersonic aircraft have you toured from the inside?
        I know I have never done it

To make room for the Speedbird, they removed USS Edson and towed it....somewhere. I'm going to try and find out where.....
        “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

I love the Intrepid SEASM, I go there whenever I visit. The USS Edson is the destroyer alongside, right?

Comment

I love the Intrepid SEASM, I go there whenever I visit. The USS Edson is the destroyer alongside, right?
            Yeah, and she seems to have vanished like the USS Eldridge

Comment

Sorry you arent going to be around a bit longer BR. We have a great show in Westfield mass , just 70 miles from Albany on the weekend of August 24 and 25.
              "Now we shall have ourselves a pell mell battle!" ......The Immortal Memory, Admiral Nelson

Comment

Well Bigross, you just missed Fleet Week about 2 weeks ago and the Air Show by the Blue Angels at Jones Beach on Memorial Day.

Comment

I know, but due to circumstances, I'm only in the US for 2 and a half weeks.

Comment

So you finally made the persona non grata list and they are throwing you out huh ?
                    "Now we shall have ourselves a pell mell battle!" ......The Immortal Memory, Admiral Nelson

Comment

No, it's a question of leaving after my sister's Bat-Mitzvah, and being back before my great-grandma's 85th birthday, and celebrating 10 years in Israel, which happen to fall out on the same day.

Comment

Working...
                      X