PDA

View Full Version : Castro Ariel dead

tankie
05 Sep 13,, 12:31
Ariel Castro knew he could not live for a thousand years, so he committed suicide !!

ANYONE CARE !!

Not Me !.. ;)

Blademaster
05 Sep 13,, 15:16
That is why nobody created a thread yesterday when it became news. Ariel Castro was nothing but a piece of insect that we step on and flick off without any remorse or care in the world. No one mourned him or cared about him. We just went on as if nothing happened.

tankie
05 Sep 13,, 16:11
Oh agreed , piece of shite , just wondered why people werent celebrating his demise :danc:

Blademaster
05 Sep 13,, 16:49
Oh agreed , piece of shite , just wondered why people werent celebrating his demise :danc:

If you celebrate his demise, it means that we cared in a way. We just don't care about him. That is more devastating than caring in a not good way.

bonehead
05 Sep 13,, 17:25
If you celebrate his demise, it means that we cared in a way. We just don't care about him. That is more devastating than caring in a not good way.

That and if you make a big deal out of him another band of lowlifes will want to copycat him for their own fame and glory.

gunnut
05 Sep 13,, 19:16
I cared.

I cared that he didn't get the punishment he deserved in this life, before moving on to hell, hopefully to burn for eternity.

antimony
05 Sep 13,, 20:15
Unfortunately, since I do not believe in anything after death, I can't have the solace of imagining him there. In my opinion, spending lifelong in the general section would have been more appropriate

Big K
05 Sep 13,, 20:23
i care...

i wished that he could have been f.ed for ten years by 3 ugly big horse....

shame he died to early...

gunnut
05 Sep 13,, 20:53
See...lots of people care that he's dead.

We care that he didn't get what he deserved. He went out on his own terms. It's a shame that the general population didn't get a chance to have a go at him.

Then again, how do we know that? How do we know that it wasn't a "wink wink" thing between the prison, the guards, and the general population?

Blademaster
05 Sep 13,, 20:55
Fine, you care about an insect and moan that the insect didn't suffer enough.

To me he was an insect to be disposed with a flick into the gutter.

gunnut
05 Sep 13,, 21:04

Please don't insult insects. I don't like them but at least I make sure it's quick when I kill them.

tankie
05 Sep 13,, 22:23

If you wish to live n thrive ,let the insects run alive ;)

Blademaster
06 Sep 13,, 00:10
Please don't insult insects. I don't like them but at least I make sure it's quick when I kill them.

So you never fry ants under the magnifying glass with the blazing sun above?

gunnut
06 Sep 13,, 02:40
So you never fry ants under the magnifying glass with the blazing sun above?

I may have, but I don't remember.

bonehead
06 Sep 13,, 03:54
If you wish to live n thrive ,let the insects run alive ;)

I can let that ride with most insects. Exceptions are invasive species and yellow jackets. Those buggars (yellow jackets) sting me every chance they get and lay claim to my food. In return I exterminate every one that gets into my sphere of influence.

YellowFever
06 Sep 13,, 05:04
it really is sad some of the idiots that are allowed internet privilieges.....

Ariel Castro Is Dead; Twitter Users Think Fidel Castro Is Dead (TWEETS) (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/09/05/ariel-castro-fidel-castro_n_3874225.html)

Triple C
06 Sep 13,, 09:30
I cared that he didn't get the punishment he deserved in this life, before moving on to hell, hopefully to burn for eternity.

I couldn't have said it better. He should have suffered in exactly the manner and for exactly the duration of his sentence. However, he was not going to be put in with the general population. They were going to put him in solitary with no human contact whatsoever. Apparently he was more scared of that than dying. It's a shame his sentence was not carried out.

tankie
06 Sep 13,, 09:41
Yes but think of the money saved from keeping him alive . ?