PDA

View Full Version : Happy Independence Day

Albany Rifles
05 Jul 13,, 03:22
Didn't see this anywhere else so Happy Independence Day to the WABbers.

Officer of Engineers
05 Jul 13,, 04:05
Never before in a history of man that a country demands the world's refugees and turn them into the mightiest people on earth.

JAD_333
05 Jul 13,, 04:10
Didn't see this anywhere else so Happy Independence Day to the WABbers.

Of course, you mean US Wabbers, there being a fair sized international community here who might wonder if they had missed something.

Illicit W.VA fireworks going off over my house. Winchester had their fireworks yesterday--a handful of sparklers and a couple of bottle rockets. It's the economy stupid. :)

Doktor
05 Jul 13,, 08:10
AR,

http://www.worldaffairsboard.com/field-mess/64168-happy-birthday-america.html

JAD,

Sometimes, some of us (me!) get confused when out of coffee, but this is too much :tongue:

lemontree
05 Jul 13,, 08:25
Happy Independence Day to the US wabbits. Cheers!

antimony
05 Jul 13,, 19:04
Hope the US Wabbits had a happy sun-burnt 4th :danc:

tbm3fan
05 Jul 13,, 21:14
Of course, you mean US Wabbers, there being a fair sized international community here who might wonder if they had missed something.

Illicit W.VA fireworks going off over my house. Winchester had their fireworks yesterday--a handful of sparklers and a couple of bottle rockets. It's the economy stupid. :)

LOL. Last night was one of those perfect nights in the Bay Area where the entire bay was crystal clear. However, it rarely happens on the 4th of July, but it did last night. Standing on vulture's row of the HORNET's Island one could see all the freelance fireworks being set off from the Oakland Hills across to San Francisco down to SFO. Amazing amount of them. The real show, spectacular, was the three barges between the Bay Bridge and the Golden Gate Bridge.

Bigfella
06 Jul 13,, 01:17
Belated happy birthday Yanks. You're a weird mob, but we luvs ya anyways. :)