Man hogties thief, goes to work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Man hogties thief, goes to work

You've caught a burglar breaking into your home, but you're really late for work. What do you do?

One Oklahoma man decided the answer wasn't scaring the thief off or waiting for the police. Instead he pinned the thief to the ground, tied him up and left him in the front garden for the police.

News 9 reported that the man from Tulsa took action after he heard the sound of glass shattering coming from his daughter's bedroom.

After hearing more noises from the garage, he decided to wait outside the front door and grab the thief when he emerged.

The man's pregnant wife told News 9 "he bum-rushed him" and then hogtied him.

"[My husband] was like 'OK, what's done is done.' He's like a super-hero," said Denay Houston.

"That's just the type of person he is, you know? That's just the type of person he is. Business is business. 'I got to take care of business. He's safe, the police are coming, I got to go.'"

Police arrested a man who has been charged with burglary.

Source
    Attached Files
    In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Customers/Boss are always right brought to a new level.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

A lot more decent than those "I hit the burglar over the head with a bat" stories
      "Football is war."

-Rinus Michels

Comment

Hey, taking care of business is taking care of business. The theft got off pretty easy just being tied up in the yard. I'd guess I'd probably be pretty ticked off if someone came in my house with intentions of ripping me off, especially if family was inside.

Comment

Working...
        X