PDA

View Full Version : Patriots Release Aaron Hernandez

Albany Rifles
26 Jun 13,, 17:20
Patriots Release Tight End Aaron Hernandez (http://www.patriots.com/news/article-1/Patriots-Release-Tight-End-Aaron-Hernandez/69fbee29-d53e-4f8d-88c6-de53da754e73)

Also, Hernandez was arrested by the Mass State Police and cut by the Pats.

Gronk's in surgery. Hernandez is in jail. God's plan is coming to fruition and Tebow is poised to be the next great Patriots tight end.

bigross86
26 Jun 13,, 20:43
Please tell me you're kidding. After the Jets fiasco I don't think anyone will go anywhere near Tebow with a 10-yard pole

Blademaster
26 Jun 13,, 22:37
Please tell me you're kidding. After the Jets fiasco I don't think anyone will go anywhere near Tebow with a 10-yard pole

Tebow never had playing time while a Jets player. He was never afford the opportunity even though after the butt fumble by QB Matt Sanchez. He wins games which is the most important and necessary criteria.

bigross86
27 Jun 13,, 00:47
Glad to see the Patriots have proven me wrong, and I'd love to see the Giants go up against him, but I think Tebow has been given the short end too many times and just isn't the player he used to be. Don't forget, he sat out nearly all of last season.....

How media mania made former NFL quarterback Tim Tebow impossible to hire - ESPN The Magazine - ESPN (http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/9318760/how-media-mania-made-former-nfl-quarterback-tim-tebow-impossible-hire-espn-magazine)

Albany Rifles
27 Jun 13,, 04:03
1. Stay away from ESPN for most serious analysis.

2. Tebow on the Pats? I think it's a personal favor thing. If he breaks camp with the team I'd be gobsmacked.

bigross86
27 Jun 13,, 10:24
As a general rule I do stay away from ESPN. Like you said, though, if he breaks camp with the team you'll be gobsmacked, so it seems might have gotten this one right. Tebow is a hot ticket as far as a player is concerned, but nobody really wants him, except maybe as a second or third backup

Albany Rifles
27 Jun 13,, 15:03
If he makes the 53 man roster it will be as a clipboard holder....maybe as a PAT/FG holder.