Help, Americans come here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help, Americans come here

what is china have? only got cheap slave labour, what else? cheap dvd?...

I went to TengCong, a border county in Yunnan, there were a sculpture of Mother mountain Gaoligong, the sculpture were try to tell the history where there were few soldiers figure on it. TengCong is a place there were a big fight between japs and chinese during the 40's.

on the cap of those soldiers's head, there were no marks of "white sun over blue sky".

it is just for conviniece for them to tell the young and innocent that it is them who lead this fight for the existance of the nation..

if someone has not got the courage of telling the truth after 60 years, what does that means to you?

Will you still trust them?
    This was an email I got from a guy I don't know, and I was told this is the native english you guys use in your daily life. Is that true?

Oneman28 , Please do enlighten us how this thread is related to Asian Military & Security Issues in anyway.

Thanks
    Hammer
    Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by hammer
      Oneman28 , Please do enlighten us how this thread is related to Asian Military & Security Issues in anyway.

Thanks
      Hammer

just for help.

Comment

Originally posted by oneman28
        just for help.
        No probs. But you will get a lot of response if you post it here. World Affairs Board Pub
        Diplomacy is the art of saying 'Nice doggie!'...till you can find a rock. ;)

Comment

Originally posted by oneman28
          This was an email I got from a guy I don't know, and I was told this is the native english you guys use in your daily life. Is that true?
          No. I don't know anyone that talks like that, and hammers right this doesn't belong here.

Comment

Originally posted by Leader
            No. I don't know anyone that talks like that, and hammers right this doesn't belong here.

Thanks. I have been in US for more than 8 years. I never heard any people talk like that too. I said it and the guy told me that's native English. That's why I came here for this question.

Thanks.

Comment

There am be some gangstas in da hood dat talk dat way, but i'ms doubtin' any of dem niggahs am be having cumputers dough...

LOL

Comment

U r 2 much.

Dat be native Yengleeshhhh.

"Some have learnt many Tricks of sly Evasion, Instead of Truth they use Equivocation, And eke it out with mental Reservation, Which is to good Men an Abomination."

I don't have to attend every argument I'm invited to.

HAKUNA MATATA

Comment

Working...
                X