Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Man dead in suspected Woolwich terror attack. BBC is reporting.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
    DG,

Your Anti-Islam is amazing. I mean I live in a country where we have two large groups and very tensed relations, but you are awesome.

What's the number of countries with Sharia law, compared to number of Muslim majority countries?

Don't bother to search (as you wont) - it is ~2/5.

And for the record, I am Orthodox Christian. (since i think you will ask).
    Let me see .....

Two muslim men decapitate a non-muslim male in the ritual Islamic manner while shouting Allahu Akbar (Allah is Great).

But reacting to it and calling it what it is, Islamic savagery, is anti-Islam?

If someone were to catch hold of a person and burn him (preferably her) at the stake incanting verses from the Bible, would calling it Christian savagery deem me anti-Christian?

Why is it wrong or not poitically correct in your Western world to call a spade a spade ?

You think you are being fair to the innocent Muslims?

You are condemning them to the full force of the storm of resentment brewing across the world, as you fail to confront the problem and give it its due name.

Comment

Not all muslims are terrorists , but MOST terrorists are muslims , there is going to be a massive revenge backlash here , parliament is on holiday but sections are being recalled .

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...&type=1&ref=nf

Comment

Originally posted by doppelganger View Post
        Let me see .....
        OK

Two muslim men decapitate a non-muslim male in the ritual Islamic manner while shouting Allahu Akbar (Allah is Great).

But reacting to it and calling it what it is, Islamic savagery, is anti-Islam?

If someone were to catch hold of a person and burn him (preferably her) at the stake incanting verses from the Bible, would calling it Christian savagery deem me anti-Christian?
        We have nice names for Christians going looney - member of "X-wing radical group". See the difference?

Why is it wrong or not poitically correct in your Western world to call a spade a spade ?
        Because you try to paint a whole group (~1.6 billion) based on doings of few (hundred or even thousand) people.

You think you are being fair to the innocent Muslims?
        I try to be fair with everyone. And also try to not prejudice.

You are condemning them to the full force of the storm of resentment brewing across the world, as you fail to confront the problem and give it its due name.
        ???
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Doktor, forget it.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
            We have nice names for Christians going looney - member of "X-wing radical group". See the difference?
            Its a matter of prevalence. I am sure if the two of us would be living in the medieval ages, the terminology would have been different. That is if I could escape you in time.

Because you try to paint a whole group (~1.6 billion) based on doings of few (hundred or even thousand) people.
            Tankie said it perfectly. Not all Muslims are terrorists. But most terrorists are muslims. And do not kid yourself about the numbers you are putting out here. We would have a a few hundred to a thousand in a mid sized Indian muslim-heavy city. A normal Indian city has a population larger than Macedonia incidentally (see, I can Google when I try).

I try to be fair with everyone. And also try to not prejudice.
            You are naive. Thats what you are. And when you pull your head out of the sand, hope that its still attached to the torso, as the crescent scimitar spreads farther across the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Dante View Post
              Mistakes will happen in war,
              Without a transparent investigation into drone/air attacks carried out in violation of international law, involving a public release of all data, records, transcripts, communication etc. related to the attacks, the massacres of innocent civilians can't merely be excused as 'mistakes'.
              Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic state to be ruled by priests with a divine mission - Jinnah
              https://twitter.com/AgnosticMuslim

Comment

Originally posted by Agnostic Muslim View Post
                Without a transparent investigation into drone/air attacks carried out in violation of international law, involving a public release of all data, records, transcripts, communication etc. related to the attacks, the massacres of innocent civilians can't merely be excused as 'mistakes'.
                Be logical, ofcourse they are mistakes. If they wanted to kill civilians on purpose or didn't care a lot one way or the other you would see Grozny repeated all over Pakistan, and nobody could or would want to stop them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dante View Post
                  Be logical, ofcourse they are mistakes.
                  Sure, but trying to excuse/justify mistakes with comments such as 'you'll get fleas after lying with dogs' does not support the argument of 'mistakes' or suggest any remorse or regret about the massacres of innocents, which ties into Tankie's comments.
                  Pakistan is not going to be a theocratic state to be ruled by priests with a divine mission - Jinnah

Comment

But most terrorists are muslims.
                    In which time-frame and under what definition? Did you and Tankie do a thorough calculation and comparison between the number of 'non-Muslim terrorists' in Ireland, Latin America, Africa, Asia, Europe and the 'Muslim terrorists'?

Comment

Tankie said it perfectly. Not all Muslims are terrorists. But most terrorists are muslims. And do not kid yourself about the numbers you are putting out here. We would have a a few hundred to a thousand in a mid sized Indian muslim-heavy city. A normal Indian city has a population larger than Macedonia incidentally (see, I can Google when I try).
                      Think about the IRA, LTTE,Nepal Maoists, RUF and shitloads more before you keep posting dribble.

Comment

I am often accused of this by members here.

Why is Agnostic derailing this thread with his pet rant on drones and the UN?

Can the mods please keep this thread on track.

Will be greatly appreciated.

Its disgusting to find people being apologists for such barbaric behavior.

We saw the same thing on other forums when our soldiers were beheaded recently, with everything from mythical mass graves and non existent civilian rapes being dragged in.

Comment

Originally posted by chanjyj View Post
                          Think about the IRA, LTTE,Nepal Maoists, RUF and shitloads more before you keep posting dribble.
                          You need to learn some manners before I frame a reply to your posts.

Comment

Why is Agnostic derailing this thread with his pet rant on drones and the UN?
                            And how exactly are Tankie and your comments making derogatory generalizations about all Muslims based on this one attack not a derailment of the thread? If you want to extrapolate from this one incident and demonize and denigrate an entire community, then pulling in examples of 'Western atrocities' to highlight the flaws in your position is justified.

Comment

Originally posted by Agnostic Muslim View Post
                              In which time-frame and under what definition? Did you and Tankie do a thorough calculation and comparison between the number of 'non-Muslim terrorists' in Ireland, Latin America, Africa, Asia, Europe and the 'Muslim terrorists'?
                              Man please .....

You (as in Muslims) have a problem with Hindus.

You (as in Muslims) have a problem with Christians.

You (as in Muslims) have a problem with Jews.

You (as in Muslims) have a problem with Chinese.

You (as in Muslims) have a problem with Buddhists.

Is there any faith in the world you do not have a violent problem with?

But sure, for the apologists with their heads in the sand, its all of these who have a problem with the Muslims.

Must be their fault!

Comment

Man please .....
                                You didn't answer my questions:

"In which time-frame and under what definition? Did you and Tankie do a thorough calculation and comparison between the number of 'non-Muslim terrorists' in Ireland, Latin America, Africa, Asia, Europe and the 'Muslim terrorists'?"

Comment

Working...
                                X