Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ‘Luke’s Change’ argues Death Star’s downfall was an inside job

here is a good one. well done actually.

The controversial film “Loose Change” had built a following over the years with its conspiratorial theories about the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. On a decidedly less controversial note, Graham Putnam has uploaded a YouTube video entitled, “Luke’s Change,” which makes the humorous argument that the Skywalker family from the “Star Wars” saga actually staged the attack on the Death Star.

In a decidedly satirical tone, Putnam describes the 7-minute film as, “An examination of some questionable events and circumstances leading up to the destruction of the Death Star, through the eyes of an amateur investigative journalist within the Star Wars galaxy.“

Other than repeated references to Aldebaran rather than Alderaan, It’s a pretty humorous clip for Star Wars fans, raising such hard-hitting questions as, “What’s the likelihood that a squad of one-man attack ships, like the X-Wing, could penetrate the heavily fortified defense forces of a moon-sized battle station?”

Throughout the video, Putnam challenges the “official story” and looks at the “family connections” between Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and Darth Vader that may have been behind a giant conspiracy a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away.

And in a final nod to the many edits made to the original edition of Loose Change,” Putnam declares, “All facts in this video were based on facts. Real facts. All events, names and places that are real are real. This video exists and all the facts in it are, I swear to God, true.”

What do you think? Is the legend of the Skywalker family to be believed or is it simply the version of the story they want us to think is true?

“the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

It was Galactica!

Comment

Heck no, Colonel!

Those colonists were too much of a wuss to fight even against the Cylons.

It was that punk, Kirk!

Comment

I went to see “Loose Change” just now (never heard of it before), what I found most intersting was Operation Northwoods, I looked in the internet for more info and it appears that Operation Northwoods were real proposals attually proposed to the Kennedy administration.Luckily Kennedy rejected it. But I find it amazing that this kind of proposals really were considered. Must have been different times back then (cold war and all), or I just know too little about world govs?

Comment

It wasn't Darth Vader, it was Brick Top:

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
          X