PDA

View Full Version : WAB Baby Update

THL
11 Feb 13,, 18:40
Hi! It's been a very long time. For those I am not friends with on Facebook, Confed and I are doing well. The WAB Baby has gotten big. She'll be 5 in June. Mackenzie will be 11 in July! Where did the time go? Dharma is everything I thought she would be: outspoken, stubborn, strong-willed. I keep a blog of her "antics": Dharmaland (http://www.dharken.blogspot.com/)

-Emily

Dharma

Dharma and her dog, Mazy

Dharma and Mackenzie

Mackenzie

Officer of Engineers
11 Feb 13,, 18:42
Holy Toledo! Is that the same young girl who was begging you for a dream castle bed? A joy to my eyes to see old friends long absent but not forgotten.

THL
11 Feb 13,, 18:51
It is, Sir. How are you doing?

Minskaya
11 Feb 13,, 19:04
Awww... both are gorgeous!

Officer of Engineers
11 Feb 13,, 19:08
It is, Sir. How are you doing?Pretty happy. I lost 130 lbs since we last talked (I got divorced). Actually, I should stop lying. I lost 145 lbs.

Tronic
11 Feb 13,, 19:16
Can't Take Her Anywhere

We walk into Walmart to do a little grocery shopping and there is woman pushing an elderly man in a wheelchair. The man in the wheelchair looks at Dharma and gives a little wave. MOST children would wave back. Most children. Since Dharma is far from being most children she does not.

Instead she says "Mom. That lady is pushing that man in a stroller."

"It's a wheelchair. Why don't you just wave back?"

"No Mom."

"Why not Dharma?" I should have known better.

"Because he is VERY old, mom. I mean he is WAY too old to be in a stroller." My mouth drops open. "Mom, like really, REALLY old."

-----------
Fast forward about 2 minutes. There is a little girl with her dad a few aisles down. She is a year or so older than Dharma. I stop the cart next to the girl and I am looking at the things on the shelf there and I hear *someone* whisper to the other girl, "I should punch you."

"DHARMA! Really?! What the heck?!"

She smiles at me. "I wasn't REALLY going to punch her, mom." I apologize to the dad and the girl and we walk away and I ask Dharma what would have made her say that to the other girl and she said (and I quote), "She had that look about her, mom. She was trouble."
-----------
I was getting pop for Rob and Dharma said to me, "I hope that's not for you. Those hips aren't getting smaller on their own."

Isn't she sweet?

LOL! Reminds me of my baby cousin. :biggrin: :biggrin:

THL
11 Feb 13,, 19:18
Well, congratulations are in order then! :)

Tronic
11 Feb 13,, 19:23
Pretty happy. I lost 130 lbs since we last talked (I got divorced). Actually, I should stop lying. I lost 145 lbs.

Poor Colonel is starving without a wife!

Officer of Engineers
11 Feb 13,, 19:46
No thanks, I lost my appetite for eating wife a long time ago.

Doktor
11 Feb 13,, 19:51
Dharma is everything I thought she would be: outspoken, stubborn, strong-willed.
Lucky you, gorgeous kid(s) with all those fine attributes.

THL
11 Feb 13,, 20:06
aaand some things never change. ROFL! (love it!)

bigross86
12 Feb 13,, 00:05
Well, I'll be! They look amazing, and you seem to be doing pretty fine yourself!

THL
12 Feb 13,, 00:40
Thanks B. I assume all is well with you?

zraver
12 Feb 13,, 01:09
congrats, welcome back, dont be a stranger.

Parihaka
12 Feb 13,, 03:21
Em, lovely to see you back, I hope Rob hasn't lost too much hair?

THL
12 Feb 13,, 03:22
Well, ya know. :whome: lol

Parihaka
12 Feb 13,, 03:24
Well, ya know. :whome: lol :biggrin:

Albany Rifles
12 Feb 13,, 03:33
As the say in my hometown...Its wicked Pissa to have you back!!!!

Now stick around.

(If we could just get Southie....)

lemontree
12 Feb 13,, 05:39
Hi THL...lovely kids. God Bless.

THL
12 Feb 13,, 06:21
(If we could just get Southie....)

I keep up with her on Facebook. Maybe I'll mention it to her. :)

bigross86
12 Feb 13,, 10:49
Thanks B. I assume all is well with you?

Yup, not too bad. Finals at uni, so things could be better, but you know....

Albany Rifles
12 Feb 13,, 15:55
I keep up with her on Facebook. Maybe I'll mention it to her. :)

Please do!

Tell her I need someone who is a Tampa Bay Rays fan to give me crap about my Red Sox!

Doktor
12 Feb 13,, 16:21
While you are at it, if you see Julie, tell her Yellow is hungry.

bigross86
12 Feb 13,, 16:39
Yeah, there's no way that will help Yellow get any less hungry.....

THL
12 Feb 13,, 19:31
Julie hasn't been around either? Hmm. I see Debbie every few days on Facebook. Does she come around this way at all?

Parihaka
12 Feb 13,, 21:03
Julie hasn't been around either? Hmm. I see Debbie every few days on Facebook. Does she come around this way at all?

She pops by every couple of months or so in the random thread.

Southie
13 Feb 13,, 21:37
Please do!

Tell her I need someone who is a Tampa Bay Rays fan to give me crap about my Red Sox!

But I like both teams! :) BTW, Albany, what happened to the Patriots? Oh yeah, they didn't make it to the super bowl! lol:tongue:

bigross86
13 Feb 13,, 21:57
Just for that one comment it was worth waiting this long to see you again! :biggrin:

(I know my Giants didn't make it to the Super Bowl either, shut up.....)

Albany Rifles
13 Feb 13,, 22:31
But I like both teams! :) BTW, Albany, what happened to the Patriots? Oh yeah, they didn't make it to the super bowl! lol:tongue:

SOUTHIE!!!!!

Yeah, Pat Patriot went to visit Rex Trailer and see the Sox in Spring Training. The Super Bowl, well, there were 28 cities that felt crappier than I did! (Like Benny)

As for the logo....I am nothing if not flexible!!! Semper Gumby!

Good to hear from you.

And like me, you are probably glad yopur are not living in the shadow Big Blue Hill or the Prudential Center right now!

THL
14 Feb 13,, 04:35
*sigh* It's like a reunion in here! :)

bigross86
14 Feb 13,, 04:43
Especially with Shek having shown up in the Where Am I? thread

Southie
14 Feb 13,, 20:09
SOUTHIE!!!!!

Yeah, Pat Patriot went to visit Rex Trailer and see the Sox in Spring Training. The Super Bowl, well, there were 28 cities that felt crappier than I did! (Like Benny)

As for the logo....I am nothing if not flexible!!! Semper Gumby!

Good to hear from you.

And like me, you are probably glad yopur are not living in the shadow Big Blue Hill or the Prudential Center right now!

Very true! I will continue to enjoy the FL weather. Even if we do have "cold fronts"! lol