Happy New 2013

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy New 2013

Wish you all a lot of health, luck, joy and that the next year will be better in every aspect then 2012.

Have a blast WABbers.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

ALL THE BEST FOR THE NEW YEAR GUYS AND GALS.. :danc:

Pari, I hope the earthquake didn't dampen your spirits and everyone is safe.

Comment

Wishing all Wabbits a safe, joyous, and blessed 2013.
      sigpic

Comment

May the best in this past year be the absolute worst of this upcoming year
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Happy New Year, All the Best to All of you! :danc: :hug:
          sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
          If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

My plans for tonight

:tankie:

How I will be tomorrow

:insane:

Have a great year
            “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
            Mark Twain

Comment

:tankie::mocan::danc::tankie:

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                My plans for tonight

:tankie:

How I will be tomorrow

:insane:

Have a great year
                I have heard this rumour going round that wodka doesn't give you a hangover.

Time to investigate......

Best wishes

Comment

Can't tell about wodka, but vodka surely used to give me some of the worse hangovers in the past.

Waiting for the report in 5-6 days.
                  No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                    Can't tell about wodka, but vodka surely used to give me some of the worse hangovers in the past.

Waiting for the report in 5-6 days.
                    5-6 days could be right, the older I get, the longer my hangovers last.

Comment

Happy New Year all!

Comment

10:41 PM PST and I'm happy as a lark. Just fried six patties of polenta in some olive oil and butter with mushrooms and onions and sauteed a pound of jumbo shrimp in some wine, olive oil, butter and garlic...and a diet coke for a chaser.

Life is good. Happy and safe New Year's to all! On Wisconsin!
                        "This aggression will not stand, man!" Jeff Lebowski
                        "The only true currency in this bankrupt world is what you share with someone else when you're uncool." Lester Bangs

Comment

11:15 AM and I've finally made it to class, nearly an hour late. Only reason I'm here is because the teacher takes attendance, as if this were third grade. I would have preferred to stay in bed, but alas...
                          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                            Have a blast WABbers.
                            Partied at the Playboy bash at the Hyatt on the Magnificent Mile. A splendid time was had by all :)
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S2 View Post
                              10:41 PM PST and I'm happy as a lark. Just fried six patties of polenta in some olive oil and butter with mushrooms and onions and sauteed a pound of jumbo shrimp in some wine, olive oil, butter and garlic...and a diet coke for a chaser.

Life is good. Happy and safe New Year's to all! On Wisconsin!
                              Now that sounds like dome good eatin.

I had hawker food in KL.

Comment

Working...
                              X