More shootings

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More shootings

Whats the answer , do you ban guns like the UK or what you gonna do about it coz sure as shit is shit something has to give ?

Firefighters Shot Dead In House Blaze 'Trap' - Yahoo! News UK

And then this ????????

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/us-bullet-d...3Rpb25z;_ylv=3

And FFS dont speak out about gun control

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/piers-morga...3Rpb25z;_ylv=3
    Last edited by tankie; 24 Dec 12,, 19:51.

Originally posted by tankie View Post
    Whats the answer , do you ban guns like the UK or what you gonna do about it coz sure as shit is shit something has to give ?

Firefighters Shot Dead In House Blaze 'Trap' - Yahoo! News UK

And then this ????????

US Bullet Demand Hits 'Unprecedented' Levels - Yahoo! News UK

And FFS dont speak out about gun control

Piers Morgan: Thousands Want Him Deported - Yahoo! News UK
    Why is it any of your business?

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dalem View Post
      Why is it any of your business?

-dale
      Because its called WORLD AFFAIRS BOARD numfuck,,,,,,,,,now slink off and write a book called how to win friends and influence people you wanker , toss off n crawl back under your stone you ignoramus. You never debate do you , your either right and everyone else is wrong or you just insult people Who,TF do you think you are .
      Last edited by tankie; 24 Dec 12,, 20:52.

Comment

tankie,

I never thought that dropping off that Smirnoff would have such effects on you.
        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
          tankie,

I never thought that dropping off that Smirnoff would have such effects on you.
          It didnt Dok ;)

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
            Because its called WORLD AFFAIRS BOARD numfuck,,,,,,,,,now slink off and write a book called how to win friends and influence people you wanker , toss off n crawl back under your stone you ignoramus. You never debate do you , your either right and everyone else is wrong or you just insult people Who,TF do you think you are .
            Umm, Merry Christmas to you too.

-dale

Comment

I detect a tad a inclement weather here guys and we can do without WABbers falling out on a professional Forum. It's a discussion forum and sometimes it can be a bit tender but fn and blinding or telling someone it's none of their business sort of negates the object. Chill awhile guys and come back in a different frame of mind....or we will take America back

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                I detect a tad a inclement weather here guys and we can do without WABbers falling out on a professional Forum. It's a discussion forum and sometimes it can be a bit tender but fn and blinding or telling someone it's none of their business sort of negates the object. Chill awhile guys and come back in a different frame of mind....or we will take America back
                I'd just like to point out that I only asked why.

-dale

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                  Just try it Mr. Lukins.....

That's why we have the Second Amendment.

What are ya all arguing about, you wankers!!'

Merry Christmas to each and every one of youse...

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                    Just try it Mr. Lukins.....

That's why we have the Second Amendment.

You do realise it is only on loan don't you? I hate to bring this up during the festivities... but one or two payments seem to be missing. ;)

Comment

Well, with this demon wad, laws wouldn't have changed much - he was a felon who should have been in jail, or better never born.

RIP to the brave men he killed, all my sympathies to their families.
                      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

yep, we got loons in abundance, why was this guy out in a first place???? he hacked his grandma with a hammer.
                        "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Unlike the recent school shooting, this incident could have been relatively easily avoided.

Beat his grandmother to death... with a hammer? Should have been f-ing executed.

No, I'm not familiar with NY state laws - but that's what should have happened, mental case or no. :(

Comment

Things like that happen when you have the bastard and let him go because he has been "rehabilitated". Keep the SOB behind bars where he should have been and......people would still be alive.

Here is another bit about kids. A horrible accident that never needed to happen. Note that most of the people talking about this story are questioning parental skills vs crying and shouting, and holding vigils for a ban on that evil gasoline. I guess gasoline doesn't have the star power as a shooting. Sadly there are many stories on the net where kids are purposely doused by gas and lit. Anyone who has been burned before know just what kind of pain those poor kids are going through.

6 kids burned in McKinney when fire pit sets off gasoline blast | Dallas-Fort Worth Communities - News for Dallas, Texas - The Dallas Morning News

Stewart F. House/Special Contributor
                            People gather in front of a McKinney house where several children were reportedly hurt Christmas Eve in an incident involving fire and gasoline.
                            By MICHAEL E. YOUNG Staff Writer [email protected]
                            Published: 24 December 2012 09:30 PM

Related
                            Video: 'The fumes from the gas exploded'
                            McKINNEY — Six children — ages 4 to 11 — were burned Monday afternoon when a gasoline can near a fire pit exploded in a backyard, authorities said.
                            All six were expected to survive, though two were in the critical care burn unit at Parkland Memorial Hospital in Dallas.
                            “I believe we are going to be very blessed,” said Stacie Durham, a McKinney Fire Department spokeswoman. “My understanding is that most of them had their backs to it, so they didn’t inhale the flames, causing injuries to the lungs.”
                            She said all of the children were related — either siblings or cousins.
                            There were adults in the house but not in the yard, where the children were playing near the fire pit, Durham said. Police hadn’t released the names of the people who lived in the home or the burned children.
                            At least one of the children sprinkled gasoline on the fire and set the can near the pit, Durham said. “It ignited the fumes and caused the gas can to explode,” she said. “It was one of those things that just happened very quickly.”
                            Neighbors in the 800 block of Center Street rushed to the home about 1:15 p.m. after hearing the explosion. One of them called 911, Durham said.
                            “It was a whoosh!” said neighbor Deb Martin, who was one of the first to arrive. “I don’t know how to describe it. And there were kids screaming. I thought maybe it was a firecracker, but they still were screaming, and I saw some of the kids running from the backyard.
                            “I asked if everyone was OK, and one said, ‘No — fire.’ I could hear the smoke alarms inside the house, and I went in to see if anyone was in there, but all I saw were kids.”
                            As Martin sat on her front porch recalling the scene, her composure slipped for a moment.
                            “It was a little difficult,” she managed. “There were a lot of small children.”
                            Within minutes, several neighbors had gathered as some peeled charred clothing from the children to determine the extent of their burns.
                            “I didn’t realize then that they’d been critically burned,” Martin said. “But there was one little girl and her whole back and the back of her legs were peeling. She was maybe 6.”
                            Four of the children were flown by medical helicopter to Parkland. Two of them had severe burns on their upper bodies, Durham said. The other two were less seriously injured.
                            Two other children, who are thought to have suffered minor burns, were taken to area hospitals.
                            People from the neighborhood near the eastern edge of McKinney, just south of U.S. Highway 380, gathered on a vacant lot across the street from the home to share bits of the news.
                            Mostly, they wondered about the family, which has lived there for several years.
                            “I just told them that their family will be in my prayers,” Misty Dill said. “I told them I’d pray for the children.”
                            Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.

Comment

McKinney is close by me. What a tragedy.

Kids, fire, and gasoline. Come on, where were the parents? This sounds like a case where the parents KNEW there was some sort of refuse fire in progress, yet did not monitor it.

When I was a kid, I found an old tiki patio torch in a scrap heap. A buddy and I went out into the woods with it, plus some gasoline. Petrol for you Brit imperialists. ;) Being a kid, I was unaware these things used kerosene, not gasoline. I topped off the torch, fired it up, and we played campfire... until the torch tipped over and splashed my leg with flaming gasoline.

I ran around like a human torch for 10 to 20 seconds until I found a deep puddle, which doused the flames. Off to the hospital. Pain was beyond stupendous, extensive 2nd degree burns, but I was more worried about my dad, what he'd do to me. When he came home that night, with my leg elevated and me in bed, I'll never forget what he said...

"There's nothing I can do to you that will teach you a better lesson about the dangers of fire. You will learn all you'll need to know in the next 4 weeks."

He was right about that.

Comment

Working...
                              X