Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OOE!!!! Boy have we found the perfect woman for ya!!!! Move over Celine Dion!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OOE!!!! Boy have we found the perfect woman for ya!!!! Move over Celine Dion!

Here's a pic of this lovely woman!!! Her name is Melissa Williams.

You can find all about her right here!!:
    Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report | The Smoking Gun

Give her a shout. She's all lonely, needing some of yer loving!

Here's a pic of her:
    Attached Files

I am sure the good Col. has done NBCW training so this should not be an obstacle. GO GET EM, TIGER!

P.S. Pls don't post pics.

Comment

Is it only me, who doesn't see this even remotely funny?
      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
        Is it only me, who doesn't see this even remotely funny?
        Yes, it's only you, Dok.
        Cow is the only animal that not only inhales oxygen, but also exhales it.
        -Rekha Arya, Former Minister of Animal Husbandry

Comment

I guess one would hope that thing was sterile, in more ways than one.
          "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

At first glance funny, after any contemplation however just sad...
            If you are emotionally invested in 'believing' something is true you have lost the ability to tell if it is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
              Here's a pic of this lovely woman!!! Her name is Melissa Williams.

You can find all about her right here!!:
              Woman Utters Line Never Previously Recorded In A Police Report | The Smoking Gun

Give her a shout. She's all lonely, needing some of yer loving!

Here's a pic of her:
              [ATTACH]30953[/ATTACH]
              You found her. You keep her.

Comment

This woman and her unfortunate "condition" are the poster child for "I just threw up in my mouth"

Man, and 41 years old...I've seen women in their 60's that looked 10x better.
                “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Originally posted by Officer of Engineers View Post
                  I'm already taken. Besides she has her heart set on you. I think she knows your name by now and screams your name every time she goes to sleep.

Comment

Originally posted by Blademaster View Post
                    I'm already taken. Besides she has her heart set on you. I think she knows your name by now and screams your name every time she goes to sleep.
                    Nice try but you the one who went looking for her. I'm not in the picture. It's your face she knows. Not mine.

Comment

OK, now it starts to be funny.
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

I've already got 2 friends that threatened me with bodily harm for sharing this link with them on Facebook
                        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Even Stevie Wonder wouldnt eat her pussy , dunno bout an ugly stick hit her , more like the whole fkin tree :whome:

Comment

Nice try but you the one who went looking for her. I'm not in the picture. It's your face she knows. Not mine.
                            Actually I just waved a pic of a cute Chinese boy in front of her so I am safe in that regards.

Comment

That rules me out - Grumpy old Canadian dinosaur ... but you're young enough to do her.

Comment

Working...
                              X