Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

All the problems around the world........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All the problems around the world........

So, basically, all problems around the world can be placed at the foot of one Canadian family from 400 years ago.....

I knew it!

Justin Bieber Is Related to Celine Dion, Ryan Gosling, Avril Lavigne

That would make for one heck of a family reunion, eh?
    Justin Bieber is distantly related to fellow Canadian stars Ryan Gosling, Avril Lavigne and Celine Dion, genealogists at Ancestry.com told the Associated Press Thursday.
    The "As Long As You Love Me" singer, 18, the lusted-after actor, 31, the recently engaged singer, 28, and the "My Heart Will Go On" chanteuse, 44, all have connections to the earliest settlers of Quebec 400 years ago.

"The great thing about family history is that you never know what you're going to find," said Michelle Ercanback, a researcher with Ancestry.com. "It was a very pleasant surprise."
    After tracing Bieber's family lineage about a year ago, researchers discovered that Bieber and Gosling are 11th cousins once removed, Bieber and Lavigne are 12th cousins, and Bieber and Dion are 10th cousins three times removed.

Bieber, Gosling and Lavigne are all related to Mathurin Roy and Marguerite Bire, a couple born in France in the early 1600s who emigrated to Quebec; Bieber and Dion, meanwhile, are linked through common cousins Jacques Vezina and wife Marie Boisdon, also French emigres who died in Quebec in 1687.

Still, despite these surprising connections, Ercanback warns there's not proof of a "superstar gene."

Read more: Justin Bieber Is Related to Celine Dion, Ryan Gosling, Avril Lavigne - UsMagazine.com

Oy vey iz mir
    Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Working...
    X