PDA

View Full Version : WAB app for iPhone?

GrayGhost1975
16 Jul 12,, 22:55
I got a message recently about an app for the iPhone that included the WAB. Since I wasn't ready to buy/download an app at that time, I hit "Decline". But I have forgotten the name of the app! Has anyone heard of/seen it?

Parihaka
16 Jul 12,, 23:16
It's called forum runner and annoyingly tags itself to any log on via phone or tablet to a vbulletin site. I believe the site admins have to apply to join before their site shows up in searches.

Doktor
16 Jul 12,, 23:48
I believe it is available for Android as well.

YellowFever
17 Jul 12,, 01:10
It's called forum runner and annoyingly tags itself to any log on via phone or tablet to a vbulletin site. I believe the site admins have to apply to join before their site shows up in searches.

An annoying app.
First time I saw it, I downloaded it and couldn't find WAB on it and deleted it. Now everytime I use ipad to log on to WAB the POS app pops up whining for me to buy it.

Almost every single time when I use the pad and at least once or twice every other day on an android.

Shoulda listened to my wife when she said I should download it on one tab and check it out for a couple of days... :mad:

GrayGhost1975
17 Jul 12,, 01:55
Thanks for the info. It sounds like the app isn't worth it.

FJV
17 Jul 12,, 21:39
I got a message recently about an app for the iPhone that included the WAB. Since I wasn't ready to buy/download an app at that time, I hit "Decline". But I have forgotten the name of the app! Has anyone heard of/seen it?

I suspect that running the app will delete all Celine Dion songs on your iPhone.:slap:

GrayGhost1975
17 Jul 12,, 21:59
I suspect that running the app will delete all Celine Dion songs on your iPhone.:slap:

And that would be a bad thing, why? :biggrin:

Albany Rifles
18 Jul 12,, 03:24
An annoying app.
First time I saw it, I downloaded it and couldn't find WAB on it and deleted it. Now everytime I use ipad to log on to WAB the POS app pops up whining for me to buy it.

Almost every single time when I use the pad and at least once or twice every other day on an android.

Shoulda listened to my wife when she said I should download it on one tab and check it out for a couple of days... :mad:

Is that the app or are you describing yourself?

YellowFever
18 Jul 12,, 08:47
Is that the app or are you describing yourself?

:mad:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O9dg2EZeZf8

tankie
18 Jul 12,, 15:05
yella , your married ??????????? jeez has she got a labrador n roy orbison specs :whome: