Illusion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illusion

Step 1: Stare at the above image and focus on the four dots in the center.

Step 2: Continue to stare for 45 seconds.

Step 3: Slowly find a wall in the room and look close up at it. You should see something on the wall. Try blinking a few times.

Do you see something on the wall? If this doesn't work for you at first keep trying.

Do you see it?

am i supposed to see jesus?

Comment

No, it's a test to see how many times people will look at the wall until they give up...
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by SovietHonor
        am i supposed to see jesus?
        Yep.

Comment

waow i saw jesus too

Comment

I've done this before. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
            "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

It always works for me. I think its a sign. ;)

Comment

funny, I saw Che Guevara
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Lol
                  "The right man in the wrong place can make all the difference in the world. So wake up, Mr. Freeman. Wake up and smell the ashes." G-Man

Comment

i am unable to see anything i have seen this one before but i want able to see anything can you tell me
                    simply what it is

Comment

I still don't see anything. I have gotten my brother to attempt to see something repeatedly, though.
                      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

It works best on a white wall.

Comment

That's why! The pink and purple walls in my room are why I can't see anything!

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86
                            That's why! The pink and purple walls in my room are why I can't see anything!
                            Put down that water bong and everything will return to that nice off-white
                            “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

Not water bong. Hookah

Comment

Working...
                              X