Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clever enough to steal. Dumb enough to expose it to the world.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clever enough to steal. Dumb enough to expose it to the world.

iFound you: Woman posts pictures from her stolen iPhone to Facebook | The Sideshow - Yahoo! News

Katy McCaffrey doesn't have her stolen iPhone back yet. But it looks like she's one step closer after an alleged thief's pictures taken with the phone began uploading to her photo stream.
    NPR reports that McCaffrey had her phone stolen while taking part in a Disney Cruise Line vacation. The pictures being automatically uploaded from her iPhone appear to show a Disney Cruise employee named "Nelson" in various poses using the phone's camera.
    So McCaffrey contacted Disney but not before posting the pictures to a hilarious Facebook page she's entitled, "Stolen iPhone Adventures."
    "It was stolen on board the Disney Wonder cruiseline back in April. His photos are just making it to my photostream," she writes on the page.
    McCaffrey has also written her own captions for "Nelson's" photos, including:
    [H]ere's a beautiful sunset Nelson had time to capture, all on my stolen iPhone."
    And now, New York Magazine reports that Disney has confiscated the allegedly stolen iPhone and placed "Nelson" on leave while they investigate the incident.
    McCaffrey's payback story comes on the heels of another missing iPhone story, when it was revealed that the Berkeley, California chief of police had assigned 10 officers to look for his son's missing iPhone.
    So, what does McCaffrey hope to get from her experience, other than a bit of Internet notoriety?
    "I have alerted the officials of the Disney Cruiseline and forwarded them the photos," she writes on her Facebook page. "Hopefully I'll get my phone back and maybe some free passes to Disneyland."

He and his accomplices should have to stare at this poster sized picture for a minimum of a year during their stay in the grey bar motel.
    Removing a single turd from the cesspool doesn't make any difference.
Working...
X