What if Russia, China, and the USA got together to solve global issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Russia, China, and the USA got together to solve global issues

I havent seen one of these disscussions so I wanted to give the geniuses here a chance to tell me what they think about this because I have a mixed opinion about it
    Alright so with the issues economically and mainly in the middle east, do you all think that political issues aside, a coalition between the USA, Russia, and China and their militaries could work to bring an end to many issues in the middle east and other areas and how if they could?:Dancing-Banana:

The Russians and Chinese are currently the rivaling counterweights to the US's power, and would likely continue to stay that way, given the amount of cultural and ideological differences between the nations.

That much power concentrated into an alliance wouldn't be good for the world whatsoever. It would be akin to a 1900s-esque trust monopoly.
    "Draft beer, not people."

Comment

It was called WWII.

Comment

Well ya I understand all of that im simply asking theoretically if somehow it worked out, would it be able to solve the issues we face today? thanks for the input though

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Ray View Post
          Well ya I understand all of that im simply asking theoretically if somehow it worked out, would it be able to solve the issues we face today? thanks for the input though
          It did work out. It was called WWII
          In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

I'm not talking WW2 I'm saying now with their current mutators and training and tactics and such

Comment

I'm not talking WW2 I'm saying now with their current mutators and training and tactics and such
              itworked back than for simple reason, all had the same, serious\enemy\threat.
              to do the same today we need the same motivation, nothing less than global disasters of some sort, or alien invasion, cuz there is no way these 3 countries will work truly together for any other reason.
              "Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote!" B. Franklin

Comment

Ain't gonna happen. Russia has an open imperialist policy but a declining population, the US denies it does but it does and is in a trough not on a wave at the present time, and China simply expects that as the middle kingdom all the smaller nations will obey but isn't looking at its own internal cancer. The other biggie is the EU which is eating itself alive with austerity measures which is code for your rich German uncle thinks you overstepped yourself and if you want him to pay your light bill you'd better stop living like him.

Comment

I don't see it happening. There are too many problems in each of these three countries (four with EU), and the current mindset seems to be greed and looting. Expenisve, altruistic deeds don't seem consistant with whats been going on for the last decade. The ME has had nasty conflicts throughout history, and fixing it would need to start there I'm afraid - conquerors all seem to have met with the same fates.
                  sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                  If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Z,Russia at least knows it has a problem and started solving it.There are already signs their demographic situation is improving.In some regions the trend slowed down,in others it stabilized and in some its even reversing to the upside.And I'm not talking of the cancerous regions in the south,but Slavic ones.

You on the other hand will have a problem with uncontrolled,uneducated and not very skilled migration.China still has over a billion people and most still know how to survive with a bowl of rice a day.

Yeah,I know,generalizations and prejudices.
                    Those who know don't speak
                    He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

JR,

Add UK and France to the mix and you have got the UNSC.

Have I missed something?
                      No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Originally posted by Mihais View Post
                        Z,Russia at least knows it has a problem and started solving it.There are already signs their demographic situation is improving.In some regions the trend slowed down,in others it stabilized and in some its even reversing to the upside.And I'm not talking of the cancerous regions in the south,but Slavic ones.

You on the other hand will have a problem with uncontrolled,uneducated and not very skilled migration.China still has over a billion people and most still know how to survive with a bowl of rice a day.

Yeah,I know,generalizations and prejudices.
                        Many of those people in China however may be able to live on a bowl of rice, but can they live without a wife or one who is only part time? Russia... stil has major problems in its imperialist outlook and class structure. The same problems that have forever kept Russia just outside the door of those considered civilized by the rest of the world East and West. For what ever reason Russia seems unable to be lead by someone who is not nekulturny.

Comment

Tell ya something.Russia is good with kulturny leaders.I'd take a couple and so should you.Russia's strength has always been its diplomacy and in this area they run circles around you at times.

True they have problems,but at least they know about them and are starting to see progress.Also its economy is changing for the better,even if the crisis didn't helped i this regard.
                          Lack(or greed) of women has always been a major cause of wars in primitive societies.Chinese ugly,stupid,weak men won't have sex.The rest will beat the crap out of them if they try to and will also enjoy themselves doing it.
                          Those who know don't speak
                          He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

....perhaps, being the powerful countries they could make each nation unite. Not only to those three but to the entire state, if they could simply put everything in peaceful talk wars and killings won’t be present.

Comment

i dont know if you have ever read or seen "Romance of the Three Kingdoms", it tells all. O(∩_∩)O~:red:

Comment

Working...
                              X