For Our Favorite Colonel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Our Favorite Colonel

Celine Dion gives the front row more of a show than they expected in a very short dress | Mail Online

For OOE.

Enjoy.

Yes, I am going to Hell.
    “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
    Mark Twain

Oh, crap :slap:
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

My eyes!!! My sweet, innocent virgin eyes!!!

WHY?!?!?!??!?!
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

I think the Jamaicans were too high to see the flash :)

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Just like a nuke, the flash is the harbinger of some very bad news coming your way....
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

If we're already discussing the Colonel's favorite hangouts, here's a recent picture from Chez Mado. Unlike some of us here, I'm generous enough to hide it in spoiler tags. Slightly NSFW, view at your own risk:

Spoiler!

Comment

I just hope gunnut will not hit the spoiler.

I am not, but I know Yello will :)

Comment

400 bucks for that tattoo? WTF!

Comment

We know Rick hit the spoiler button

Comment

Originally posted by Albany Rifles View Post
                    comments

She has to flash something to distract people from that dreadful voice.
                    - John Salkeld, Sheffield, England, 30/1/2012 17:38

Are you kidding? Celine has the body of a 25 year old..she can get away with it. - JulesNYC, New York, NYC, 30/1/2012 14:28

She is a true beauty, and the best singer probably in the last 35-40 years. Very impressed with the body, and a gorgeous dress, as well. Has a hot hubby, too. Truly living the American Dream! - WOW, USA, 30/1/2012 16:05

is it just me or is Celine Dion a strangley attractive cross between Jennifer Aniston and Michael Schumacher

Read more: Celine Dion gives the front row more of a show than they expected in a very short dress | Mail Online
                    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                      Just like a nuke, the flash is the harbinger of some very bad news coming your way....
                      And like the nuke flash - permenent blindness and third degree facial burns is a likely outcome- how horrible is that - if the last thing you'll ever see is a gapping mauw leading straight to hell - hard to imagine the psychological impact - probably makes PTSD look like a paper cut
                      sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                      If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Indeed and welcome to the party.

Yes, I am going to Hell.
                        “the misery of being exploited by capitalists is nothing compared to the misery of not being exploited at all” -- Joan Robinson

Comment

Originally posted by Doktor View Post
                          I just hope gunnut will not hit the spoiler.

I am not, but I know Yello will :)
                          I'm not sure Yello will be offended.:whome:

Comment

What favorite Colonel?? All we have is OoE....

Btw....I know Canadians are in love with Beavers but this is ridiculous...
                            Last edited by YellowFever; 30 Jan 12,, 22:01.

Comment

Yes, I am going to Hell.
                              Oh no, you're not. You're not going to escape that easy. You brought this up. You stare her in the crotch.

Comment

Working...
                              X