Bob Lazar: Scapegoat or Nut Job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bob Lazar: Scapegoat or Nut Job

Fake, fraud, and liar he is and was. Two other UFO clownish freakshows were Tom Mahood and Kevin Randall. They had a huge website years ago in the mid 90's and I used to post on it. One day I posted a 15,000 word investigation about Roswell and several other "Roswell" type incidents. They same thing happened in all of them including the Mexican incident. The incident in question was the crashing of several unidentifyable rocket type craft that looked like missiles. The Roswell incident was the last in the series and Werner Von Braun moved to Huntsville (where I live) after the clean up was complete.

Bob Lazar's world collapsed around him even before his S4 claims were investigated. Schools and colleges that he claimed to have attended never existed or never heard of him. Companies he was to have worked for never existed or never heard of him. And people he supposedly worked for and or with never heard of him or never existed...in one case died in the 40's.

Stanton Friedman, who I have talked to in person for a short period of time when I owned a hobby shop here in Huntsville, visited my store during a big science/science fiction convention (The Star Trek Universe Show in 1995 or 96) at the Space and Rocket Center and we discussed Lazar because at that point everyone believed him and Testors Model Company made the Area 51 S4 UFO to his specs...and the first words out his mouth was laughter...after I called Lazar a fraud while he looked at the Testors model. Stanton claims that during his time investigating Lazar he found only one one college that he attended and it was a community college in L.A. Pierce Community College. If you go to their website you will find that he is NOT a notable figure who left that school.

John Lear is his ONLY supporter. He claims to have accessed Area 51 with Lazar. This fact is conjecture. I worked with one USAF Security Police officer who was an SP at 51 and that is the only question I asked. "Unless you provide IDs that state you work there (Area 51) you cannot access this area even with someone who has documents." Now, there have been incidents were employees drove out to the site to show family and friends where they worked and they have been fired.

Also, Lazar had made it clear that they shot people. The fact is this, Just because the sign says "Deadly Force Authorized" does not mean it will be used. The myth is that many people have walked out into Area 51 and have disappeared. Untrue. People have been shot and killed. Untrue.

I was in the USAF (87-96) at the time of Lazar and his antics. I was at a National Guard C130 base and was an active duty USAF Police Officer. The signage on our fenceline that faced a civilian golf course on one side, a cargo ship docking terminal on one side, and TORAY Plastics on the other all said "Deadly Force Authorized". Columbus AFB in MS is the home of the C21 school. The signs clearly state "Deadly Force Authorized".

Did you know Lazar was arrested for Prostitution? Did you know that in all of Lazar's interviews he never once uses the term Janet Flights as his way to get to work? Janet flights have been in the FAA books since 1972.

http://web.archive.org/web/200612200...zar/critiq.htm

After reading an account by Bob Lazar of the “physics” of his Area 51 UFO propulsion system, my conclusion is this: Mr. Lazar presents a scenario which, if it is correct, violates a whole handful of currently accepted physical theories. That in and of itself does not necessarily mean that his scenario is impossible. But the presentation of the scenario by Lazar is troubling from a scientific standpoint. Mr. Lazar on many occasions demonstrates an obvious lack of understanding of current physical theories. On no occasion does he acknowledge that his scenario violates physical laws as we understand them, and on no occasion does he offer up any hints of new theories which would make his mechanism possible. Mr. Lazar has a propensity for re-defining scientific terms, and using scientific language in a confusing and careless way. For these reasons, I don’t feel that Lazar's pseudo-scientific ramblings are really worthy of any kind of serious consideration.
    Like Dr. Morgan has stated, Lazar takes Physics terms and turne them around to suit him. In on part of the interview Lazar make a full force gavitational field only effect the ship that is being propelled by the engine. The fact is that if you create a gravitational field using a whole lot of power it WILL EFFECT everything around it.

Lazar is a nut job.
    Last edited by Tanker; 16 Jan 12,, 18:12.

Where be Tankie...my brother?

Comment

I find it hard to believe him. Almost nothing he said can be verified. He cant even prove his background. If he went to CIT and MIT, he would have records of some sort: classmates, bank records, book receipts, newspapers with his name in it for various things, social clubs..... the list is nearly endless on ways you can prove you lived somewhere for years.

Not even the government can hide everything.

Comment

Working...
      X