PDA

View Full Version : Go Army, Beat Navy!

Shek
10 Dec 11,, 16:29
Enough said.

Chogy
10 Dec 11,, 16:47
Oooopsie, Army and Navy already lost, both of them, to mighty AIR FORCE!! :cool:

The Commander in Chief's trophy is OURS! How can this be? Puny Chair Force, with weak, palsied limbs, triumphing over the beefy and brawny brawlers that will form Army, Navy, and Marines. :eek:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ9IihSuDJbWlFbGKt3e3mJ7w22bXZb_ mTie6WBxeooIqI6zG7_-YrP8R-enw

"We deal death by the thousands from the sky, rather than one at a time." :biggrin:

dave lukins
10 Dec 11,, 16:55
Oooopsie, Army and Navy already lost, both of them, to mighty AIR FORCE!! :cool:

The Commander in Chief's trophy is OURS! How can this be? Puny Chair Force, with weak, palsied limbs, triumphing over the beefy and brawny brawlers that will form Army, Navy, and Marines. :eek:

It's because the Army are working their butts off and the Air Force have plenty of time to practice :biggrin:

S2
10 Dec 11,, 16:55
Geez, I thought Wisconsin whooping on Minnesota for the axe was bad but NINE IN A Row?

Time for that to change...I hope.

Go Army!

Dreadnought
10 Dec 11,, 17:53
Enough said.

Ahem, Sir. Pehaps you have that backwards. Respectively speaking of course.:whome::biggrin:

Gun Grape
11 Dec 11,, 01:54

Take the Marines off that list. We don't have a football team.;)

S2
11 Dec 11,, 06:28
"We're here to protect a country not a quarterback."

Then would he please mind putting a clip of ammo in his weapon. I'd feel more assured about that protection.:rolleyes:

Navy 27 Army 21. Uggggh...

Parihaka
11 Dec 11,, 07:01

Then would he please mind putting a clip of ammo in his weapon. I'd feel more assured about that protection.:rolleyes:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

YellowFever
11 Dec 11,, 07:14

LoL!

Doggie canon cocker 1
Jarhead canon cocker 0

:biggrin:

Seriously, I love this game.

Not so much for the game itself but some of the people I admire the most (in WAB and in real life) abandon their cool and just go wild and act like little boys and have one helluva good time.

Salute to our fine men and women of the armed forces!

Chogy
11 Dec 11,, 15:11
Take the Marines off that list. We don't have a football team.

The Navy team does not allow future Marines to play football? I did not know that. It does make sense. ;)

snapper
11 Dec 11,, 15:51
The Navy is, and will always remain, the 'senior' service in Britain.

tankie
11 Dec 11,, 17:21
True snaps , I like to watch the competition between the naval forces crews with the stripped down cannons over the assault course , brill .

Royal Naval field Gun Competition 1999 ( NOT the "last") - YouTube (http://youtu.be/32s4qCCFnmk)

Doktor
11 Dec 11,, 17:33

They look weird going around without clips :red:

Mihais
11 Dec 11,, 19:13
You can conduct a lot of drills without worrying about accidental discharges.

Gun Grape
12 Dec 11,, 01:44

The M-16 doesn't use a clip. It uses a Magazine.

A clip is a device that holds rounds together for insertion into a magazine.

Navy 27 Army 21. Uggggh...

For the 10th year in a row. Navy wins.

Were you expecting different?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

YellowFever
12 Dec 11,, 02:27
Counter Fire....

:pop:

S2
12 Dec 11,, 05:02
"The M-16 doesn't use a clip. It uses a Magazine..."

That marine could use one. His seems missing:rolleyes:.

"...Were you expecting different?

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Only if hope equals expectations.

"...Time for that to change...I hope..."

Dreadnought
12 Dec 11,, 07:30
Not even going too.:biggrin:;)

YellowFever
12 Dec 11,, 07:37
Chicken :tongue:

Dreadnought
12 Dec 11,, 07:46
Chicken :tongue:

No, NAVY!:tongue::Dancing-Banana:

YellowFever
12 Dec 11,, 07:53
Que chogy and his , "Hey, who won between Army and Navy? Does it matter? We kicked both their asses! Bwhahahahah!" remarks in 3....2.....1...

Albany Rifles
12 Dec 11,, 14:56
Hmmm....I thought it was the United States Military Academy versus the United States Naval Academy....not the University of Army versus the University of Navy?:rolleyes:

Chogy
12 Dec 11,, 15:29
Hmmm....I thought it was the United States Military Academy versus the United States Naval Academy....not the University of Army versus the University of Navy?:rolleyes:

Embarrassingly, when I was a kid, when I heard "Army/Navy football" I literally thought that the services had a "club" that they put together to compete. Like PFC Smith at quarterback, Captain Jones the wideout. The notion of Service Academies escaped me.

S2
12 Dec 11,, 16:09
"...Like PFC Smith at quarterback, Captain Jones the wideout. The notion of Service Academies escaped me. "

When I was a kid in W. Germany that's exactly what they had on the various bases. They'd put together a team and play like one or two games. I can very distinctly remember going up to Rhein-Main AFB for a game. It was cool.

Doktor
12 Dec 11,, 16:10
Embarrassingly, when I was a kid, when I heard "Army/Navy football" I literally thought that the services had a "club" that they put together to compete. Like PFC Smith at quarterback, Captain Jones the wideout. The notion of Service Academies escaped me.

So you said to yourself, I suck in football, I will join AF :)