Interview with Ray

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Interview with Ray

Glad to see this over at SWJ this morning: Interview with Ray | Small Wars Journal
    "So little pains do the vulgar take in the investigation of truth, accepting readily the first story that comes to hand." Thucydides 1.20.3

That 'our' Ray?

Comment

yup, down to his enthusiastic use of the exclamation mark.
      There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Miss him... good guy.

Comment

Cool. Thanks Shek.
          sigpic

Win nervously lose tragically - Reds C C

Comment

Nice article, thanks Shek. I really miss his posts here.
            For Gallifrey! For Victory! For the end of time itself!!

Comment

I had the pleasure and privilege of meeting the good Brigadier when I visited Calcutta last year. I even had the good fortune of being his guest at the Fort Williams officers club. He is even more opinionated in person, coupled with a dose of hearty humour :).

He has a lovely family and I really enjoyed his company.
              "Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? Then he is not omnipotent. Is he able, but not willing? Then he is malevolent. Is he both able and willing? Then whence cometh evil? Is he neither able nor willing? Then why call him God?" ~ Epicurus

Comment

Originally posted by antimony View Post
                I had the pleasure and privilege of meeting the good Brigadier when I visited Calcutta last year. I even had the good fortune of being his guest at the Fort Williams officers club. He is even more opinionated in person, coupled with a dose of hearty humour :).

He has a lovely family and I really enjoyed his company.
                Fantastic, I'm jealous
                In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

/\

Ditto

Comment

Working...
                  X