X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/6th Scale Action Figures

This is a Florida Deputy Sheriff I did.
    Attached Files

Do you cast the figures? How do you get the face so realistic? I'd love to see a build thread to understand the process better.
    sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
    If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

This sculpt is premade. There are guys that sculpt and do a really great job at it. I usaully buy theirs or buy from the shelf to do certain things. This guy was 2 sets taken apart and rebuilt. I originally had him in jeans and a t-shirt but then I watched Miami-Dade SWAT in tv one night and changed it out. I highlight the face with a little powder or some of the stuff my wife uses. Nothing major.

Here is some of my collection.
      Attached Files

Comment

I really like the way you did the beard, very realistic, it could be a photo. Cool hobby, I was unaware of it.
        sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
        If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

Originally posted by USSWisconsin View Post
          I really like the way you did the beard, very realistic, it could be a photo. Cool hobby, I was unaware of it.
          We have a show every year in Atlanta called Joelanta. I am the contest coordinator. Last year Larry Hama ( GIJOE Comic book fame) was one of my judges. This year 2 actors from one of the Zombie TV shows are going to judge (I cannot remember who they were). I just highlighted the facial hair that was already there but it does look cool. I was joking around with the Resource officer at our school and I showed him the face and told him the guy was lurking around the school thought he was a parent but wasn't sure. Had him going then taped the guy to my window in my door...

Comment

Working...
          X