the "a humble request thread"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the "a humble request thread"

a moderator, whose name shall remain unspoken for his safety, tried to merge the "intern" with the "public" thread about the recent discussion regarding what was dubbed 'joke-ageddon'. Sadly, due circumstances which I so far do not completely understand, the resulting merger of both thread was accidentally deleted by him. To make things worse, instead of the usual, restoreable, soft delete it was physically deleted. I am currently trying to find a way to restore both threads but I am not sure how successful this will be.

From the first look of it I should be able to restore most of Yellow's thread via offsite archives, but since the intern thread was..well intern..that option does not exist there.

Tarek, JAD gave me some excellent reasons why it was moved behind the bookcase.

Let's just let it go.

Comment

the problem is, it is currently not behind the bookcase, it is nowhere. The whole debate was (among other things) about members being worried that we (the staff) are putting gags too quickly on discussions..and I just don't want to leave people the impression that the discussion about censoreship was well..censored itself. Hence I'll try to see what I can do to restore (be it just to archive it) what I can about the discussion.

Comment

I really would like to have seen this joke.

Comment

Originally posted by rickshaw92 View Post
          I really would like to have seen this joke.
          There was no joke.
          No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Working...
          X