Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday Albany!

Yes, Mr. Rifles.....

Neither your fellow mods and the admins..nor some of your good pals on WAB could be bothered to wish you a happy birthday.

But, I, being the perfect gentleman and one helluva nice guy, did find the time...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALBANY RIFLES!!!!!! :danc: Woo Hoo!!!

Edit: Damn...53 years old....you're half way to the Colonel and a quarter of the way to Rusty...
    Last edited by YellowFever; 16 Nov 11,, 10:33.

:danc::danc:H A P P Y........B I R T H D A Y :danc::danc:

Yello, 53 is 1/4 to DN, not to Rusty.
    Last edited by Doktor; 16 Nov 11,, 12:59.
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Alla best A/R :tankie:

Comment

Happy birthday! יום הולדת שמח!
        Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

:Dancing-Banana:************HAPPY BIRTHDAY AR************:Dancing-Banana:

HAVE A GREAT DAY

Comment

Happy Birthday Sir Albany Rifles!

Comment

well well, is it a good or bad thing that you are officially beyond the "mid-life crisis" phase??

happy birthday, AR!
              There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Happy Birthday & alles gute!

Comment

Happy birthday albany rifles!!!!!!
                  sigpic"If your plan is for one year, plant rice. If your plan is for ten years, plant trees.
                  If your plan is for one hundred years, educate children."

Comment

I just had a another thought.

Can the mods change the title of this thread to just "Happy Birthday Albany"?

Rifles is a Boston sports fan so he' s lazy and won't even come in here unless it has his name in it.

While "Leave it to an awesome guy like me" is an accurate title and so apt, he probably won' t even bother reading it.

Thanks.

Comment

Welcome to the grumpy old geezers club
                      In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

Palju õnne sünnipäevaks, Happy Birthday AR!
                        If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Thanks to one and all...got to celebrate by getting in a government vehicle at 0500 and drive in the rain to a meeting at The Pentagon....lucky me. Just got back to the office...heading to the local watering hole in a little bit.

YellowBelly, thanks for the opening segment....and kiss my ass regarding post #10!

PS: Bruins won last night and Pats on Sunday...things are looking good!
                          “Loyalty to country ALWAYS. Loyalty to government, when it deserves it.”
                          Mark Twain

Comment

Working...
                          X