Big K & Alkimake tie the knot :)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Big K & Alkimake tie the knot :)

Just before the wedding ceremony that took place on Oct 02 :)

Sorry for the belated post !!!
    Attached Files
    Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Tebrikler!
    No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Congrads bro!
      To sit down with these men and deal with them as the representatives of an enlightened and civilized people is to deride ones own dignity and to invite the disaster of their treachery - General Matthew Ridgway

Comment

great pleasure to congratulate you again!
        If i only was so smart yesterday as my wife is today

Minding your own biz is great virtue, but situation awareness saves lives - Dok

Comment

Congrats, dude!!!
          Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Kerim, I'm overjoyed for you, about time she made an honest man of you :)
            In the realm of spirit, seek clarity; in the material world, seek utility.

Leibniz

Comment

My congratulation, Alkimake, for finding a permanent chew toy ... I mean husband.

Comment

tebrikler....Great news. A beautiful dress for a beautiful bride.

"Başarılı bir evlilik, her zaman aynı kişi ile aşk birçok kez düşme gerektirir." :)

Comment

Congrats Big K!

Repeat after me:

"Yes Dear"

"No Dear"

"Anything you say, Dear"

...etc...

Comment

Big K,

congrats!
                    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there has always been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that "My ignorance is just as good as your knowledge."- Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
                      Congrats Big K!

Repeat after me:

"Yes Dear"

"Anything you say, Dear"

...etc...
                      Corrected that for ya.

Kerim,you really had a honeymoon since you two are married for over a month,but didn't found time to say a word.
                      Those who know don't speak
                      He said to them, "But now if you have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one. Luke 22:36

Comment

Originally posted by dave lukins View Post
                        tebrikler....Great news. A beautiful dress for a beautiful bride.

"Başarılı bir evlilik, her zaman aynı kişi ile aşk birçok kez düşme gerektirir." :)
                        çok güzel
                        No such thing as a good tax - Churchill

To make mistakes is human. To blame someone else for your mistake, is strategic.

Comment

Congratulations to you both! Hope you have a long and happy life together!:Dancing-Banana:

Comment

thanks all for all your kind wishes :)

yes this is a new life for me and hopefully it will be full of happiness & joy for us.

My congratulation, Alkimake, for finding a permanent chew toy ... I mean husband.
                            Quote Originally Posted by YellowFever View Post
                            Congrats Big K!

Repeat after me:

"Yes Dear"

"Anything you say, Dear"

...etc...
                            Corrected that for ya.

Kerim,you really had a honeymoon since you two are married for over a month,but didn't found time to say a word.

but i must say that we tried to build our relationship on the basis of mutual respect...at least i hope so :))

and love of course :))

so far it was like living in a dream,

i ll do my best to make it continue like this
                            Love all, trust a few, do wrong to none; be able for thine enemy rather in power than use; and keep thy friend under thine own life's key; be checked for silence, but never taxed for speech.

Comment

Thank you all for your kind wishes and comments :)

@Officer of Engineers: Sir, yes sir!
                              @Mihais: That is what I call a correction... We're in fact just back from the honeymoon, we had no time to go b4 due to intensive workload :(
                              @Davelukins: Thanks a lot :) Glad to hear that!

Annnd of course my dearest love... I'm tooo happy to be your wife :) You know you are the one!!!
                              Ipsa scientia potestas est

Comment

Working...
                              X