Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Right you mortals of WAB , I have just had an invasion from USA by a big guy who goes by the name of 7th sniper , we had a great pow'wow of which i was honoured to at last put a face to the name of a cooooool guy , not as honoured as he was tho :whome: ,, and I would wish every member would download said skype and chat away ,,,

I'll wait until they add on a tankie translator.

Comment

Actually, that's not a bad idea, I'd love to actually put some faces to names here.
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
        I'll wait until they add on a tankie translator.
        Peasant ,, easy to write huh but when it comes to linguistic facial debate your shying off ??? get yer ugly grid on skype and lets have face to face ,,, not wanting of course to stifle the great debates here ;)
        Last edited by tankie; 13 Oct 11,, 10:56.

Comment

Well, I've seen most of the faces already and Julie looks kinda hot.

Snipes' kinda cute, too.

Highsea also posted a pic of himself with a fish about a year or two back....only problem was I couldn't tell which was which...

And I liked the old long haired hippie Benny instead of the respectible Benny with the short hair....

Comment

Originally posted by tankie View Post
            Peasant ,, easy to write huh but when it comes to linguistic debate your shying off ??? get yer ugly grid on skype and lets have face to face ,,, not wanting of course to stifle the great debates here ;)
            Hell, no!

You just want to cyber!

Comment

Originally posted by YellowFever View Post
              Hell, no!

You just want to cyber!
              lol....Yello gets in trouble when he cybers....haha

Comment

Aside from Skype there's also another video chat client by the name of Oovoo which allows multiple participant video conferences for free, something Skype doesn't offer
                Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

No.....I just need to get some rubber gloves.

I always practice safe cyber-sex.

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                    Aside from Skype there's also another video chat client by the name of Oovoo which allows multiple participant video conferences for free, something Skype doesn't offer
                    True skype offers multi voice calls , got to check this Oovoo site out tho ;)

Comment

I'm not too versed on all this tekkie stuff, but skype is very cool.

Eric, do you know why my skype logo thingy isn't showing up below my info. I'm signed in and online whenever my laptop is on.

Next time I'll call on a weekend when I'm not at work and I can have a drinkie in my hand as well.:tankie:

Comment

Originally posted by 7thsfsniper View Post

Next time I'll call on a weekend when I'm not at work and I can have a drinkie in my hand as well. :tankie:
                        This truly is the only way to be prepared when faced with the possibility of talking to tankie....

Comment

Tankie, Snipe, I'll probably be online Skype at around 11:30PM-12:00AM my time (a little over 5 hours or so), if either of you guys wanna drop me a line. Yellow, you're also invited, don't wanna leave you out...

Comment

Honestly, I do kinda want to see what Dok looks like.

I have this image of Elmer Fudd when I see his posts....

Comment

Originally posted by bigross86 View Post
                              Tankie, Snipe, I'll probably be online Skype at around 11:30PM-12:00AM my time (a little over 5 hours or so), if either of you guys wanna drop me a line. Yellow, you're also invited, don't wanna leave you out...
                              Skype....hmmm.

Never used it but I'll look into it.

Need to find out if they have an android app for it...

Comment

Working...
                              X