PDA

View Full Version : Geeez.....

Albany Rifles
29 Sep 11,, 16:23
What a crappy week in AR sports....

My son's high school football team last in the final minute of the game last Friday after holding one of the best teams in the entire state down the entire game.:mad:

Saturday night my Mountaineers got run out of Mountaineer Stadium by LSU on National TV (side note: The location where the game day crew was set up on Saturday at WVU is the Mountainlair Plaza....spent a LOT of time staggering around that place. And my dorm freshman year was the red brick and white building on the hill behind them).:puck:

My Patriots got beat by the Bills! :insane:

And last night.....the Red Sox.:bang::bang::bang::bang:

YellowFever
29 Sep 11,, 16:28
...and the Celtics are going to suck....lol. :tongue:

tankie
29 Sep 11,, 16:44
Ayyyyyyy warra ya gorra do huh :tankie:

Albany Rifles
29 Sep 11,, 16:59
...and the Celtics are going to suck....lol. :tongue:

Dude...they ALL are cause they are all going to be playing in Europe and Turkey!

Parihaka
29 Sep 11,, 17:02
Ayyyyyyy warra ya gorra do huh :tankie:

:TRANSLATION: My dear chap, you have my commiserations, unfortunately sometimes fate delivers a cruel blow :TRANSLATION ENDS:

bigross86
29 Sep 11,, 17:09
Dude...they ALL are cause they are all going to be playing in Europe and Turkey!

Hell, Amatuer Hour (or Euroleague basketball, as we call it) should get rather interesting rather quickly this year

YellowFever
29 Sep 11,, 18:40
With my luck Kobe Bryant and Lebron James will come back with pencil thin mustaches, smoke like chimneys and eat croissants and strawberries for breakfast.

Albany Rifles
29 Sep 11,, 21:35
With my luck Kobe Bryant and Lebron James will come back with pencil thin mustaches, smoke like chimneys and eat croissants and strawberries for breakfast.

I can only hope!

YellowFever
29 Sep 11,, 21:42
Hah! :biggrin:

If there are games this season, are Allen, Pierce, Garnett and Rondo all coming back?

Albany Rifles
29 Sep 11,, 22:10
Hah! :biggrin:

If there are games this season, are Allen, Pierce, Garnett and Rondo all coming back?

They are all under contract...for what that is worth.

But even if the NBA was on I would still be more ampped about the Bruins.