Happy Jew Year!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Jew Year!

Tonight is the beginning of Rosh Hashanah, the Jewish New Year, upon which we believe that God will examine all men and hand down the verdict for the year to come. I want to wish all members of WAB, Jewish, Gentile, Christian, Hindu, Muslim, Pastafarian, Dudeist and all others a happy, sweet new year and may you be written into the Books of Life, Health, Wealth and Prosperity for the upcoming year!

Shana Tova U'metuka! שנה טובה ומתוקה!

Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Many thanks Bigross even though (as Einstein once said) I am a deeply religious non believer, I sincerely thank you and reciprocate your wishes. :)

Comment

I'm also a devout agnostic, but it is the tradition I was brought up in and want to raise my children in, if for no other reason than so they also get to experience the rich tradition that is Judaism. Nothing quite beats sitting down 17 folks to a table and enjoying a scrumptious feast. Rosh Hashana is 2 days and is immediately followed by the Sabbath this year, so that means that we have a three day holiday. We have already dined on turkey and cow tonight and will continue to dine on yet more cow, lamb, more lamb, more cow, fish, chicken and cow.
      Meddle not in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.

Abusing Yellow is meant to be a labor of love, not something you sell to the highest bidder.

Comment

Happy New Year Ben!

Get better minions.

Comment

Working...
        X