PDA

View Full Version : The end of Summer is close......

YellowFever
13 Sep 11,, 19:24
...which means my ungrateful so called friends expect me to throw a poolside BBQ as usual.

I need recipes/booze concotions/drinking games/things to do to humiliate your friends while laughing your guts out/etc... suggestions.

Normally, I would just search the net but I have yet to find a group of people that are bigger alcoholics/eaters/smart geeks/etc..... than I've found on WAB so I'm asking you fine people.

All suggestions welcomed.

tankie
13 Sep 11,, 19:40
Almost over ,,it never even started here in UK ,one good week I think . :mad:

YellowFever
13 Sep 11,, 20:03
Same here.

Usually we get about 30 days of over 100 degrees here each summer but we've had less than 10 days of it. :mad:

Which won't dampen my spirits for the party.

So stop complaining and give me some good recipes for exotic drinks I can make with anti freze. :tongue:

tankie
13 Sep 11,, 20:07
Take 3 shots of anti freeze add a lime , 3 shots of cola and a squeeze of engine oil , shaken not stirred :tankie:

YellowFever
13 Sep 11,, 20:14
Great.....you're no help at all. :mad:

I'm hoping some of the legendary drunks on this board, such as the Colonel, Dread, Julie or Benny can help me.

DoK is not even a good drunk. He just drinks alot.

What about Mr. Lukins?

Is he anywhere near your equal, tankie?

tankie
13 Sep 11,, 20:22
Great.....you're no help at all. :mad:

I'm hoping some of the legendary drunks on this board, such as the Colonel, Dread, Julie or Benny can help me.

DoK is not even a good drunk. He just drinks alot.

What about Mr. Lukins?

Is he anywhere near your equal, tankie?

Yup :tankie:

Parihaka
13 Sep 11,, 20:42
...which means my ungrateful so called friends expect me to throw a poolside BBQ as usual.

I need recipes/booze concotions/drinking games/things to do to humiliate your friends while laughing your guts out/etc... suggestions.

Normally, I would just search the net but I have yet to find a group of people that are bigger alcoholics/eaters/smart geeks/etc..... than I've found on WAB so I'm asking you fine people.

All suggestions welcomed.

1 part vodka
1 part tequila
1 part rum
1 part gin
1 part triple sec
1 1/2 parts sweet and sour mix
1 splash Coca-ColaŽ

Mix ingredients together over ice in a glass. Pour into a shaker and give one brisk shake. Pour back into the glass and make sure there is a touch of fizz at the top. Garnish with lemon

Drink, throw barbeque food at guests and fall in swimming pool. Wake up in bed with neighbours dog.

Pedicabby
13 Sep 11,, 20:56
Empty 24 12oz bottles of beer into a big bucket. Add a 40oz bottle of lemon gin. Add 6 things of frozen pink lemonade. Stir till the pink lemonade has melted and drink. Use man beer.

YellowFever
13 Sep 11,, 21:16
:: Taking furious notes....don't know how waking up with the dog is supposed to help with the BBQ but willing to try it::

Keep it coming folks, this is helping me alot.

Gun Grape
13 Sep 11,, 21:18
Mojo (the favored mixed drink of Marines stationed on Okinawa)

1 bottle(750 ml) of light rum

1 bottle of Dark Rum

1 Bottle of 151 Rum

1 Pint of Cherry Brandy

6 pack of 7-up/Sprite

6 pack of cheap beer (any Anheuser Bush Brand will do)

1 Gal Pineapple juice

Stir it all together with a dirty comb (optional)

Serves 4 :biggrin:

YellowFever
13 Sep 11,, 21:18
Empty 24 12oz bottles of beer into a big bucket. Add a 40oz bottle of lemon gin. Add 6 things of frozen pink lemonade. Stir till the pink lemonade has melted and drink. Use man beer.

"Man beer"?

F'r instance?

YellowFever
13 Sep 11,, 21:24
Mojo (the favored mixed drink of Marines stationed on Okinawa)

1 bottle(750 ml) of light rum

1 bottle of Dark Rum

1 Bottle of 151 Rum

1 Pint of Cherry Brandy

6 pack of 7-up/Sprite

6 pack of cheap beer (any Anheuser Bush Brand will do)

1 Gal Pineapple juice

Stir it all together with a dirty comb (optional)

Serves 4 :biggrin:

OK this is good. I have all of that in the house.

Do I have to run around in garterbelts and makeup after I drink this like the Marines in Okinawa do, Gunny? :biggrin:

Pedicabby
13 Sep 11,, 21:30
"Man beer"?

F'r instance?

Must have a minimum of 5%av.

Whoopie cushions are great fun too.

Gun Grape
13 Sep 11,, 21:35
OK this is good. I have all of that in the house.

Do I have to run around in garterbelts and makeup after I drink this like the Marines in Okinawa do, Gunny? :biggrin:

Only if you want to act like a WM.

dave lukins
13 Sep 11,, 22:22
Almost over ,,it never even started here in UK ,one good week I think . :mad:

A week? Oh yes, you're lucky enough to live in the heat-belt. A worse Summer I can't remember:frown::)

dave lukins
13 Sep 11,, 22:40
Food: Bratwurst...ground beef/lamb, Greek spiced, shaped sausage style and put on soaked skewers and put on the BBQ...Grilled Hullumi cheese and lots of green salad... Tomato and onion salad with feta cheese and olive oil....A certain winner and not too expensive. Keep it simple...

Booze: Tequila...Beer..middle of the road white/red wine..soft drinks for any wimps.

Games: suck n blow's great, despite the name. you gotta pick up a card by sort of kissing it.. and keep sucking in air until you pass it to the person next to you. but if it falls at the wrong moment.. smooch! also you get great pictures, looks like people are snogging. always creates a laugh.

bigross86
13 Sep 11,, 22:53
Best drinking game ever. Three words: Cards Against Humanity (http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/)

Parihaka
13 Sep 11,, 23:26
Best drinking game ever. Three words: Cards Against Humanity (http://cardsagainsthumanity.com/)

Genius.

YellowFever
14 Sep 11,, 05:26
Actually, the drinking games, I just put in there to get some sort of reaction but the ones posted by Mr. Lukins and Benny seems to be fun.

As far as drinks go, our drink of choice when we want to get smashed is Tequila slammers but instead of 7-UP, we use beer. But I'll have the drinks Pari and Gunny recommended because there will be women there also. :biggrin:

The menu has been decided by my wife. We are going to go international so it looks like it'll be:

Kalbi, Falafles, corn on the cob, Soon-Dae (don't ask what this is....I'm going to force it on my friends) Baby Back Ribs, the usual assortment of rabbit food and awesome French bread and Croissants made by a native..............of Armenia (He owns a nice bakery two blocks away).

It'll be an all day thing so burgers and bratwurst for lunch and the above mentioned food for dinner.

Thanks for the suggestions on the booze mixes. And the party is still a few days off so more suggestios on drinks are humbly accepted.

Doktor
14 Sep 11,, 06:29
Don't forget karaoke with stupid songs :scared:

tankie
14 Sep 11,, 12:04
Nuts the week it was good I was away in PTSD Clinic in Scotland :mad:

Right then Yella , try this

Rum

Gunpowder

Blackbeards best ,:mocan: party always goes with a bang

:tankie:

Double Edge
14 Sep 11,, 12:15
and awesome French bread and Croissants made by a native..............of Armenia (He owns a nice bakery two blocks away).
Had the best pizzas of my life from an Armenian in Lyon. Not that he advertised himself as one, just a normal take out.

Was going to suggest some drinks but i guess they would work better with a smaller crowd that what you intend to have.

What do you think of Sangria ?

Bout the tequilas hope you go one grade above the usual yellow cuervo stuff. Especial is better and your head will thank you the next day.

Chogy
14 Sep 11,, 13:13
There are always a couple of die-hard drinkers in a bunch. Get to a liquor store and buy the most obscure, foreign rot-gut rum, whiskey, scotch, etc that you can find.

When the party is in full swing, you bring out these "treasures" and proclaim - "Time for the good stuff. This is acknowledged as the finest XYZ in existence." Serve the rotgut, and watch as the experts proclaim - "Superior bouquet, excellent mouth feel, blah blah."

Expose them as frauds at your discretion.

Or have a simple taste contest. Serve up examples of a booze in plain glasses. Pick the winner. See if it matches common knowledge. Laugh as "Billy Bourbon" is picked as the best over well-known brands. Bonus - people get drunk, quicker.

Blue
14 Sep 11,, 14:32
Food: Bratwurst...ground beef/lamb, Greek spiced, shaped sausage style and put on soaked skewers and put on the BBQ...Grilled Hullumi cheese and lots of green salad... Tomato and onion salad with feta cheese and olive oil....A certain winner and not too expensive. Keep it simple...

Booze: Tequila...Beer..middle of the road white/red wine..soft drinks for any wimps.

Games: suck n blow's great, despite the name. you gotta pick up a card by sort of kissing it.. and keep sucking in air until you pass it to the person next to you. but if it falls at the wrong moment.. smooch! also you get great pictures, looks like people are snogging. always creates a laugh.

That sounds great! I'd show up for it!

Gun Grape
15 Sep 11,, 03:47
The menu has been decided by my wife. We are going to go international so it looks like it'll be:

Kalbi, Falafles, corn on the cob, Soon-Dae (don't ask what this is....I'm going to force it on my friends) Baby Back Ribs, the usual assortment of rabbit food and awesome French bread and Croissants made by a native..............of Armenia (He owns a nice bakery two blocks away).

What, No Kimbap? You can't do the outdoor thing without Kimbap. A simple one with cucumber, Pickled Daikon and carrots

Soju goes great with Kalbi;)

YellowFever
15 Sep 11,, 04:08
Yeah, Gunny, but most of the people are caucasians.....

I don't want to freak out them too badly.

You know these white people...you try to feed them healthy food and they start to whine. :biggrin:

bigross86
15 Sep 11,, 06:13
Chicken wings aren't health food?

Officer of Engineers
15 Sep 11,, 06:43
Yeah, Gunny, but most of the people are caucasians.....

I don't want to freak out them too badly.

You know these white people...you try to feed them healthy food and they start to whine. :biggrin:These damned idiots non-whites (of which I consider myself an honourary white because I learned), give them this much alcohol and they still insist of eating non fatty foods. You drink, the fattier food the better.

YellowFever
15 Sep 11,, 15:34
These damned idiots non-whites (of which I consider myself an honourary white because I learned), give them this much alcohol and they still insist of eating non fatty foods. You drink, the fattier food the better.

OK, I got a confession to make.

My finger food of choice when consuming anything alcoholic is a country fried beef steak cut into bite size, on top of a bed of thick fries and onion rings, liberally doused in chili with gobs of cheddar.

Don't know if you can call it finger food but I'm damn proud of this and anybody that brings healthy food to one of my drinking session is considered an enemy and will be dispatched with extreme prejudice.

I am proud of this and nothing will make me change my way, dammit.

Just don't tell my wife.

dave lukins
15 Sep 11,, 15:40
Chicken wings aren't health food?

They would be for the chicken if they were bigger and worked :biggrin:

bigross86
15 Sep 11,, 17:45
I had a BBQ last week for my birthday. 20 chickens made the ultimate sacrifice so me and my mates could feast on their succulent, delicious sweet chili and BBQ smothered, covered and marinated wings. Good times!

YellowFever
15 Sep 11,, 18:33
Hehe...ummm...we forgot your birthday, huh?

Was going to send a Jessica Alba lookalike to your house for a private lapdance but it slipped my mind.

Next year for sure.

Happy belated, Benny.

Julie
15 Sep 11,, 19:09
Happy belated Birthday Benny....sorry I missed it. :redface:

You know it's yello's fault....he always creates a Birthday thread for you. :mad:

YellowFever
15 Sep 11,, 20:28
No way, Julie! :mad:

Why would I create a birthday tread for a guy that strikes out with the ladies every single day of month and then come here to take out his frustration on me by saying some horrible things to me. :mad:

I'm hoping he scores one day soon so he'll leave me alone.... :frown:

bigross86
15 Sep 11,, 20:55
'sok, I know you had me in your heart this entire time, even if you forgot to actually post something

Julie
15 Sep 11,, 21:30
'sok, I know you had me in your heart this entire time, even if you forgot to actually post somethingNo, it is inexcusable, and I will try to pay better attention in the future. Hope you had a great Birthday !!!

bigross86
15 Sep 11,, 22:09
There was dead chicken, dead cow and alcoholic beverage. What more does a person need? :biggrin:

Pedicabby
15 Sep 11,, 22:38
There was dead chicken, dead cow and alcoholic beverage. What more does a person need? :biggrin:

A well fit bird and some folding money?

YellowFever
15 Sep 11,, 22:40

Celine Dion?

bigross86
15 Sep 11,, 22:43

Why pay if you don't have to?

bigross86
15 Sep 11,, 22:43
Celine Dion?

Nope, don't need one of those to make a birthday BBQ successful

YellowFever
15 Sep 11,, 22:46
Nope, don't need one of those to make a birthday BBQ successful

Yeah but, then again, you're not a retired Canadian Colonel....

bigross86
15 Sep 11,, 22:47
Yeah but, then again, you're not a retired Canadian Colonel....

You are correct on all three counts. I am neither retired, Canadian or a Colonel.

Well, you know what they say about even a broken clock being right twice a day...

YellowFever
15 Sep 11,, 22:53
You are correct on all three counts. I am neither retired, Canadian or a Colonel.

Well, you know what they say about even a broken clock being right twice a day...

:confused:

Pedicabby
15 Sep 11,, 23:03
Why pay if you don't have to?

Who said anything bout paying? I said a well fit bird andsome folding money.

bigross86
15 Sep 11,, 23:04
:confused:

You were right once with one statement that had three different parts to it. I'm sure someone somewhere might be able to find another semi decent post of yours in the last 24 hours

bigross86
15 Sep 11,, 23:04
Who said anything bout paying? I said a well fit bird andsome folding money.

What exactly is the folding money for, then?

Pedicabby
15 Sep 11,, 23:09
What exactly is the folding money for, then?

Folding money, like a well fit bird are 2 things I think would go nicely with dead cow, chicken and alcohol.

bigross86
15 Sep 11,, 23:18
I can understand what one does with the chicken, cow and hootch. I can even understand why you'd want the well fit bird if you're not tired out from the BBQ and booze. But still, what's the folding money for?!

Pedicabby
15 Sep 11,, 23:23
But still, what's the folding money for?!

Bail money!

YellowFever
15 Sep 11,, 23:26
You were right once with one statement that had three different parts to it. I'm sure someone somewhere might be able to find another semi decent post of yours in the last 24 hours

This one for sure:

No way, Julie! :mad:

Why would I create a birthday tread for a guy that strikes out with the ladies every single day of month and then come here to take out his frustration on me by saying some horrible things to me. :mad:

I'm hoping he scores one day soon so he'll leave me alone.... :frown:

bigross86
15 Sep 11,, 23:32
Bail money!

Dude, your BBQ's and my BBQ's have waaaaay different endings, methinks...

bigross86
15 Sep 11,, 23:32
This one for sure:

Nope. About as far off base as you could be with that one...

YellowFever
16 Sep 11,, 00:43
Nope. About as far off base as you could be with that one...

So you're telling me there is no chance in hell that you'll score with a female anytime soon?

Blue
16 Sep 11,, 02:15
Hey Gunnut!!! I think we found another redneck! :wors:

At least gastrically speaking!!:biggrin::biggrin:

OK, I got a confession to make.

My finger food of choice when consuming anything alcoholic is a country fried beef steak cut into bite size, on top of a bed of thick fries and onion rings, liberally doused in chili with gobs of cheddar.

Blue
16 Sep 11,, 02:19
Of all the responses, I'm going with this one....LMAO!!!

YellowFever
16 Sep 11,, 03:26
Hey Gunnut!!! I think we found another redneck! :wors:

At least gastrically speaking!!:biggrin::biggrin:

Actually, snipe, I was the original Asian Redneck on this board until gunnut hijacked that too. :mad:

Blue
16 Sep 11,, 05:23
Actually, snipe, I was the original Asian Redneck on this board until gunnut hijacked that too. :mad::biggrin::biggrin:

Now no offense, but you must have guns to qualify as an actual redneck and I only recall you pondering a purchase. Did you get some or am I totally incorrect here?:confu:

YellowFever
16 Sep 11,, 06:31
No.....my wife is hesitant to have a gun in the house and I don't want to own one bad enough to clash with her about it.

Also I go to the range alot to shoot and since some of my friends are cops and Asst. DA's, they bring all their goodies so I'm pretty much familiar with everything thats legal in California.

There's also a cool outdoor range about 15 minutes away for skeet shooting and I've spent literally hundreds of dollars on clay birds.

I'm surrounded by lots of guys with guns and can easily get my hands on anything that's legal (and some that are not :biggrin: )to shoot anytime so I'm not dying to have one in the house.

I'll leave the collecting to the Asian guy 50 miles south of me who does nothing all day but collect them and play WoT on his computer. :)

Blue
16 Sep 11,, 16:46
No.....my wife is hesitant to have a gun in the house and I don't want to own one bad enough to clash with her about it.
My condolences...:frown:

But if you don't have guns you must have at least one of the following to officially qualify as a redneck;

1. A vehicle on blocks in your front yard.
2. An old couch on your porch or front yard.
3. The directions to your house include, "after you turn off the paved road".
4. a job that the only requirement is to have steel toe boots.
5. A lawnmower with a V-8 engine.

Or at least an old pick-up truck that you don't mind spilling your beer in because it will just run out the rust holes in the floor board.:biggrin:

YellowFever
16 Sep 11,, 18:42
My condolences...:frown:

But if you don't have guns you must have at least one of the following to officially qualify as a redneck;

1. A vehicle on blocks in your front yard.
2. An old couch on your porch or front yard.
3. The directions to your house include, "after you turn off the paved road".
4. a job that the only requirement is to have steel toe boots.
5. A lawnmower with a V-8 engine.

Or at least an old pick-up truck that you don't mind spilling your beer in because it will just run out the rust holes in the floor board.:biggrin:

1. Negative on the vehicle on blocks in my front yard.

2. Negative on the old couch on my porch/front yard, but I got lawn furniture in the back yard. That's gotta count for something.

3. How about, "turn right when you reach the cobblestoned road"?

4. Negative on the steel toed boots, but I got a cool looking pair of boots with stainless steel plate in the front as decoration that I still keep somewhere.

5. Holy!!! A lawnmower with a V8????? What, you want to cut down the Amazon Forest???

Bottomline is that I spent a good chunk of my life in Texas and I consider myself a sophisticated redneck, dammit.

Damn, I need to go back to my roots. Let me go to he dentists and remove a couple of teeth......

tankie
16 Sep 11,, 18:49
1. Negative on the vehicle on blocks in my front yard.

2. Negative on the old couch on my porch/front yard, but I got lawn furniture in the back yard. That's gotta count for something.

3. How about, "turn right when you reach the cobblestoned road"?

4. Negative on the steel toed boots, but I got a cool looking pair of boots with stainless steel plate in the front as decoration that I still keep somewhere.

5. Holy!!! A lawnmower with a V8????? What, you want to cut down the Amazon Forest???

Bottomline is that I spent a good chunk of my life in Texas and I consider myself a sophisticated redneck, dammit.

Damn, I need to go back to my roots. Let me go to he dentists and remove a couple of teeth......

Pfffftttt go get some put IN , wisdom ones :whome::tongue:

YellowFever
16 Sep 11,, 19:07
[/B]

Pfffftttt go get some put IN , wisdom ones :whome::tongue:

Now that is downright rude, tankie. :mad:

I've always been nice and very cordial with you over the years.

Wanker. :tongue:

tankie
16 Sep 11,, 19:31
Now that is downright rude, tankie. :mad:

I've always been nice and very cordial with you over the years.

Wanker. :tongue:

Benny slap a 48 hour injunction on yella , charged with verbal abuse :whome::tankie:

YellowFever
16 Sep 11,, 20:18
Benny is powerless to do anything to me.

Hell, he can't even score with a reasonably human looking woman.

bigross86
16 Sep 11,, 20:19
I'd slap Yello in general even without an excuse, but I'm not a mod anymore

Besides, he has a point when it comes to you

Wanker :tongue:

YellowFever
16 Sep 11,, 20:28
Benny, you two should get together to make a movie:

"Drunken Wanker, Involuntary Virgin".

tankie
16 Sep 11,, 21:01
Julie ,,JULIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE do something ,,ANYTHING ,,disable their access , i cants takes no mores from coco and krusty :slap: :bang::tongue:

Blue
16 Sep 11,, 21:03
5. Holy!!! A lawnmower with a V8????? What, you want to cut down the Amazon Forest??? A rednecks yard almost is usually. Quoting Foxworthy, If you mow your yard and find a car, you might be a redneck.

Damn, I need to go back to my roots. Let me go to he dentists and remove a couple of teeth...... Lol! To properly remove teeth the redneck way you could,

1. get a couple knocked out in a bar fight.
2. Use meth for awhile.
3. Your cousin tackles you while playing touch football and you fall on the gas meter in the front yard knocking out the two front ones.(That has happened, I went to basic training with the guy that happened to. He was from Tuscaloosa AL.)

bigross86
16 Sep 11,, 21:08
Benny, you two should get together to make a movie:

"Drunken Wanker, Involuntary Virgin".

Oh, but I could never play the part of the drunk as well as Tankie, and I'd hate to take your role in the film. I guess I'll just have to supervise.

YellowFever
16 Sep 11,, 21:34
Better change the title to:

"Drunken Wanker, Involuntary Virgin that can't comprehend simple english that well"

bigross86
16 Sep 11,, 21:37
Better change the title to:

"Drunken Wanker, Involuntary Virgin that can't comprehend simple english that well"

Mate, I can guarantee you that you are so far off base here (and it ain't about tankie's part) that it's even more incomprehensible than tankie's rambling...

Blue
16 Sep 11,, 21:39
Crouching wanker, hidden virgin just popped into my head. Or better yet Hidden wanker, crouching virgin. That would be a helluva kung-fu movie!

bigross86
16 Sep 11,, 21:43
Eric, why are you encouraging his nonsense?

Doktor
16 Sep 11,, 21:44
Because there is no more space for Sep 16th in my calendar to mark it

Blue
16 Sep 11,, 21:44
Eric, why are you encouraging his nonsense?

I'm a redneck...this is a pub...:tankie:

bigross86
16 Sep 11,, 21:45
Gee, thankx...

Doktor
16 Sep 11,, 21:49

Can I borrow your lawnmower?

bigross86
16 Sep 11,, 21:50

By the way, I'm fairly certain you need tankie's permission before you're allowed to use that particular emoticon

Doktor
16 Sep 11,, 21:52
So that's why noone uses :pari: hmmm...

Blue
16 Sep 11,, 21:53
Can I borrow your lawnmower?

Sure, but it doesn't have a V-8, its just a little ole 3 cylinder diesel with a 5' belly mower, 5' brush cutter and a front loader. Its handy as heck. My yard is only about 1/4 acre. Takes 15 minutes (or two beers)to mow it.

Blue
16 Sep 11,, 21:54
By the way, I'm fairly certain you need tankie's permission before you're allowed to use that particular emoticon

But that's me and tankie. Guess which one tankie is?

Doktor
16 Sep 11,, 21:54
Sure, but it doesn't have a V-8, its just a little ole 3 cylinder diesel with a 5' belly mower, 5' brush cutter and a front loader. Its handy as heck. My yard is only about 1/4 acre. Takes 15 minutes (or two beers)to mow it.

For the driver or for the lawnmower, the beers?

Blue
16 Sep 11,, 21:56
For the driver or for the lawnmower, the beers?

Well since the tractor runs on diesel, the driver must run on beer!!!:slap:

Doktor
16 Sep 11,, 21:59
Well since the tractor runs on diesel, the driver must run on beer!!!:slap:

Well your V8 has 3 cylinders, so I had to ask:red:

Blue
16 Sep 11,, 22:04
well your v8 has 3 cylinders, so i had to ask:red:

NO!!:biggrin::slap: I don't have a V-8 lawnmower! (but yes I want one, its in my redneck DNA):biggrin:

I earned my redneck stripes in other ways.;)

Doktor
16 Sep 11,, 22:05
NO!!:biggrin::slap: I don't have a V-8 lawnmower! (but yes I want one, its in my redneck DNA):biggrin:

I earned my redneck stripes in other ways.;)

So Yello has a chance? Damn!

Blue
16 Sep 11,, 22:06
So Yello has a chance? Damn!

Thats America brother! Everybody gets to dance, everybody gets a chance!

Doktor
16 Sep 11,, 22:11
Thats America brother! Everybody gets to dance, everybody gets a chance!

Asian without V8 lawnmower, without front yard (therefor, no blocks in my front yard and old couch), no steel toed boots, but with all teeth has a chance to become a redneck, and you wonder why it's crisis over there.

YellowFever
16 Sep 11,, 23:24

You have me beat.

Only thing I got to mow my lawn is a crusty illgal alien.

YellowFever
16 Sep 11,, 23:38
Julie ,,JULIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE do something ,,ANYTHING ,,disable their access , i cants takes no mores from coco and krusty :slap: :bang::tongue:

Julie thinks you're a wanker too.