X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Armament fit of proposed USNFSA BBG

As promised. ;)
    Attached Files

If the Navy doesn't want it, I'll take it. Been lookin' for a new boat anyway.
    F/A-18E/F Super Hornet: The Honda Accord of fighters.

Comment

LOL.

The crazy part is we could have two of those for the cost of 20 Ospreys.

Amazing, no?

Comment

I get a warm fuzzy feeling just seeing that.
        Rule 303

Comment

Maybe if the navy won't do it, they can transfer them to the Coast Guard and give them the budget. You know, for coastal defense and such? It beats the heck out of the Deepwater program hulls. How many caribbean refugees could that helo pad hold?

Actually, when I was at The Citadel and preparing to apply to USCG OCS, I painted up a model of the Iowa in USCG colors. Our navy Tac officer thought it was...unique.
          Rule 303

Comment

LOL, that's actually a crazy good end-run around the usual beaurocracy. The navy would have a freakin' conniption.

That alone would be worth the effort of doing it...just to see the navy brass freak.

hehehehe.

Comment

Originally posted by M21Sniper
              LOL, that's actually a crazy good end-run around the usual beaurocracy. The navy would have a freakin' conniption.

That alone would be worth the effort of doing it...just to see the navy brass freak.

hehehehe.
              Second that motion, I'd love to show my boss (ex-Coastie) a picture of a CG battleship

Snipe, I believe the USNFSA website has some pictures of a model somebody built of that BBG
              “He was the most prodigious personification of all human inferiorities. He was an utterly incapable, unadapted, irresponsible, psychopathic personality, full of empty, infantile fantasies, but cursed with the keen intuition of a rat or a guttersnipe. He represented the shadow, the inferior part of everybody’s personality, in an overwhelming degree, and this was another reason why they fell for him.”

Comment

yep.

Comment

Working...
                X